Hello everyone,

I just realized that it's been a while since I've logged on. I have to say, this organization is definitely a comfort blanket of mine.
So I've been really sick for the past week. I was in and out of the E.R., had numerous blood tests, stool tests, anal cavity exams, and much more. I had an ulcer, and I'm 99% sure that it's due to my stress and anxiety levels. I was screened for depression by my physician, and I got a pretty high score which isn't all that great either. I've been on some pretty strong meds and antibiotics which made my nausea worse.
I almost threw up these two times... It was very traumatizing to say the least. It was a hell of a week. BUT I'm now doing much better because I took myself off of any medicine and antibiotics. Over the years of carefully analyzing my body, I came to a conclusion that it does much better when I only put natural things into my body.
I can't go anywhere without my probiotics, extra virgin pine nut oil, apple cider vinegar, and 100% aloe juice. I suggest anyone here with IBS or GERD to try these out. They've really helped in turning my life around.

I've been in bed a lot, watching a bunch of shows with my now husband throughout my recovery. We started binge watching Malcolm in the Middle just to quench my nostalgia thirst. As I was watching the episodes, there were a few scenes of certain characters vomiting, and it didn't even phase me. Like I could care less, almost found it a little funny. Another show I love that has a ton of vomiting in it is Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Wow, I mean, that show has so much vomiting, but I always catch myself laughing at it! I find it hilarious when it happens in the show for some reason, and I can't help but to wish it was that easy for me. I still wake up nauseous from anxiety, and some nights I feel that it's easier being dead. Is it ever possible to get over emetophobia? Because I came to realize just how severe this is, and how it's really affecting my life. I believe that this is what's fueling my depression. The doctors were shocked at the heights I went through to hold in my vomit while I had H. Pylori (which causes immense nausea and vomiting).