Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

i don't know what is going on....my phone rang and my boyfriend answered it....it was a good friend he needed him to come over....something happened, and someone had to go to the hospital. well they live close and i watched out the window and saw my boyfriend drive past like a bat out of hell.....i'm so scared....i don't know what's going on...i need help while i wait for the news....

Hey, I'm sorry to hear about that. Is everything okay, do you know anything?[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Danny T.

i'm still waiting....the girl is a good friend of mine; it was her boyfriend who called....she has a 2 year old daughter....i'm really scared.

Hey Steph,

I hope everything turns out OK.. Does your BF have a cell? Can you call him and see what is up? Try and be calm and stay positive. What you are thinking is probably way worse than what is actually happening.

Let us know..
    Take Care,
    --Kim

he doesn't have a cell...we don't really like them all that much, but, Damn, times like this...

Darn, thats frustrating.. Let us know when you hear something. I will be thinking positive thoughts for you.

-Kim

whew....ok....he just called... i guess april (my friend, not her baby) put her hand through a window....don't know the details about why, but it was really bad and she's getting stitches as we speak....i was just so freaked out when i saw him drive past and he didn't call for a while....i was really scared that it was the baby. everyone's ok, i guess... thanks for being there while i was waiting and scared

Thats great! (not that she put her hand through a window) but that it isnt too serious, and isnt the baby. It is easier to deal with grown up stitches.

Anyway, happy everything is well. Have a good night.

--Kim

thank you soooo much - you too. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]