Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Norovirus airborne from rug?

So I was at work at shook out the rug outside. In the process some dirt got in my face and on my lips as we were leaving I noticed some v outside of another store! Is it possible that noro particles could have got on the rug then in my mouth?!

Default Re: Norovirus airborne from rug?

Did it look as if somebody had stepped in it? How close was the v at the other store to your store's rug? With a 99% chance this is correct, the only way your store's mat could have gotten v on it is if the v was so close that it sprayed onto your rug or that somebody stepped in the v and then stepped on your rug. Otherwise, the rug was perfectly fine, and you shouldn't worry that particles of noro came off it and into your mouth while you shook it out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

This is Bob.
    Bob is accepting of your emetophobia.
    Bob is smart.
    Be like Bob.

It was about 30 feet away and didn't look like anyone stepped in it. Maybe around it? Idk. thank you so much for the reply!

Yeah, I'm 99.9% sure you're fine!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

This is Bob.
    Bob is accepting of your emetophobia.
    Bob is smart.
    Be like Bob.