Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Hey, it's Andee!! Please help with this site...frustrated!!

Hi Everyone,
    It's Andee. I had to re-register for this site because I changed my email address, and once I did that, I was blocked from posting, getting to my profile, and could only read some new posts. I emailed the administration 3 TIMES and have not heard from them. What did I do wrong? I really want to return to my previous username with all my posts, profile, etc. It's been over 1 1/2 months now!!! Where is admin? Can anyone help? Thank you!

Default Re: Hey, it's Andee!! Please help with this site...frustrated!!

I dont think there is an admin anymore. I haven't posted much lately but when I was super active, there wasn't much by way of admin...
    Come visit my history blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Hey, it's Andee!! Please help with this site...frustrated!!

Thank you KaydeeJayde, gosh I was feeling so rotten about being locked out of this site. Well, I guess this is my new username...I'm just mad that I lost all my previous posts and have to start over again!