Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

{Edit: I meant to post this in General Discussion! Sorry! I thought I was reading General Discussion...}

I got back to California at about 3PM today. Las Vegas was awesome! Except, my mommy lost a lot of her money the last night we were there... =\

Anyways, emet-wise, it was good. Except, when I went to a mall in Las Vegas, I was in Macy*s, in the fitting rooms, and I heard some girls in another section talking (they were talking loud enough so I could hear... I was not really trying to listen) and one of them said, "I do not feel well", then they continued on their conversation, and then she said to the other girl, something about how she felt like she could throw up. I did not get that freaked out, though. I got a little afraid when they first said it, but I figured, since I was in the room for only a few minutes and I did not really touch anything, if she had something, I could not catch it.

As far as food, I ate like I normally do, which is a lot. I am not really afraid of eating. The only thing I refused to eat was in the buffet at the Wynn hotel. Buffets are gross. I watched a news report on them, and it was disgusting what some people do in buffets. The food was probably fine, but I could not take the chance.

I was a little afraid because someone here had mentioned that they saw someone throw up in the Luxor. They were not intending to scare anyone, but I was not too afraid. I avoided Luxor, though. =\

I washed my hands a lot. Like, 4 or 5 times with a lot of soap, and then some hand sanitizer. I do not think I will get sick from anything. Although, I did feel kind of sick on the first day at Mandalay Bay, but not stomach-wise. I just had chills. And felt as if I might have had the Flu.

The temperature was hot. But, there were so many thunderhead clouds. I saw lightning a lot at night.

Anyways, sorry for my pointless post.

ElizabethEdited by: youngemet222

Sounds like you had a good time

Las Vegas is great, was one of the view places i've gone on vacation to, and yea.. jesus.. its hot there

good work on working through the emet situations there, did you go by plane , train or car? still confused how im going to handle the plane when i go back to america (not been on one in a few years, and my emet has got worse in the time) [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]

but anyways - glad ya had a good vacation

Thank you for your reply. I went by car. I only live, like, 200-something miles from Las Vegas. It is only a 5 hour drive w/out a traffic jam. I'm afraid to go on planes too. Especially if it would be somewhere across the ocean from where I live. Darnthe Emet Monster. Emetophobia is evil.

Elizabeth