Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default not feeling so hot

Hey everyone

This post may contain tmi, so i apologize in advance/warning you.

I woke up today feeling really weird. My stomach was upset and i had this weird feeling in my throat.
    When i got to work, i had a bm and i started to feel better and ate some breakfast. I had a few bowls of whole grain fibrous cereal. Felt fine afterwards.

As the day advanced, i had a couple more bms but felt good enough to eat lunch, so had some pizza. An hour after the pizza, I've developed a ton of gas and had a couple more bms! Ive had in totally 5-6 bms today lol and have been super gassy. Which is really weird for me, because I usually don't have any of those issues.
    I did however drink a wheat beer last night and had a medium cooked filet. Im not sure if the wheat beer messed me up or what, but its about 8pm now and I'm still not feeling well.

Anyone have any insight? I'm kind of freaking out

Default Re: not feeling so hot

Hopefully you are feeling okay by now, but my bet would be on the fiber cereal. Fiber can cause serious gas, BMs and bloated feeling. Especially if you ate more than one serving, that is likely the culprit.