Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Am I getting sick?

Hey everyone! I also had this in the private forum, but I wanted to expand my search. About two hours ago I started to get d* not watery, but not very good. I also have a short pain in the lower abdomen, similar to when I have alot of gas. Today I ate a croissant, lasagna, Greek yogurt with fruit, and had a tylonel. I was wondering if I might just get this or if I've caught noro. I'm skeptical since usually v* is the the first symptom of noro but still. Thank you!

Default Re: Am I getting sick?

If you had norovirus and two hours had passed from your first signs, trust me, you wouldn't be on here asking us if you had it! Even if you do, it'd be a very mild case. Noro doesn't just cause v* and d* - you get body aches, chills, the whole nine yards. I'd guess you have the run of the mill upset stomach. Grab some Pepto and relax, I think you're just fine.

Default Re: Am I getting sick?

Thank you so much! I'm just going to relax and eat lightly for tonight and I think I'll feel fine... Thank you!