Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Have any of you used emetrol when you had to SV to stop V before it happend?

Does it work? I'm curious?

Default Re: Have any of you used emetrol when you had to SV to stop V before it happend?

Following- I am curious as well

Default Re: Have any of you used emetrol when you had to SV to stop V before it happend?

Emetrol is only Coke syrup. It might calm light nausea but it will not prevent vomiting if your body is ready to do that.

On the other hand, Pepto-Bismol is powerful enough at suppressing the vomiting center that it can counteract a small dose of ipecac.
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Really? Pepto? That is interesting

My mom always gave us coke syrup when we would v as children and it did nothing. I tried Emetrol for nausea once and it didn’t help me. Other people in here say it works for them so I guess it depends on the person.