Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

psychology - was okay. i got a B over al. which yes, i'm happy with. Only my coursework which was moderated as an A by my teacher dropped down to a D by the time the examiner got it's mitts on it. tell me, how is that fair? to put your hopes up like that and just say "oh no sorry, you must have been taught wrong because you actually got a D". i'm not going to calculate the number of hours i spent on the coursework- how depressing. Anyway, i got an A for psychology of crime, and a high B for psychology of health. if the coursework wasn't a fcking D i would have got an A overal. fcking stinks.

biology - heh.... just to remind you all this was the one where i walked out half an hour early cause i was having such a bad emet panic attack. i got a C. No, not great. im retaking. In January.

Sociology - prepare for a rant people... firstly, the coursework. Now, teachers seem to LIKE doing this to me. it was moderated as an A. a high one at that . It turned into a D once the examiner yet again got his mitts on it. I've spoken to my teacher and he's sending everyones away again, it's the same for everyone and he wants them remarked. It's juist ridiculous. secondly, for one module - sociology of religion - i got 83 out of 90. the second module... *deep breath* i got 44 out of 120. WRONG! there is no way in heaven or hell i would have deerved that. on the mark scheme to get that (which is an F standard) you have to not even be able to write in coherent sentences... i may not be the best at english, and i may be a bit panicky at times... but my god i can write a sentence, thank you very much. talk about an insult to my f***ing intelligence. So altough the grade in the end came out as a B.... i am geting that f***ed up module to be remarked to hopefully put it where it should be, an A.

I know Hale was enquiring so i just thort i'd make it a post for u... meh.

xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_C&#111;ntainer height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <T>
    <TR height="100%" UNABLE="&#111;n" width="100%">
    <TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">

Hi Jen,

I can totally sympathise! I have had 2 years of f**ked up results and I am glad to finally be out of the stupid, messed up system.

The teachers are unreliable and wrong.

The markers are irratic and just bizarre.

I got 2 A's, 2 B's and 2 C's.

I wont go into every detail-but spanish has been a constant struggle and I finally manged to get some decent module marks over a period of 2 years. Also, I got an E for my composition modules in music when all the other modules were high A's, I mean u would think that there was some kind of system that would recognise that a student who gets nearly full marks in some modules, shouldnt get nearly no marks in others.

All i can say is-I got into the conservatoire I wanted to go to, and I am glad to get out of the whole system. If I hadnt got into the place I wanted to study I would have redone modules for things AGAIN-but I doubt it would make a big difference.

Sorry for the rant-but the whole system is completely WRONG!

Fliss x[img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]</TD></TR>
    <TR UNABLE="&#111;n" hb_tag="1">
    <TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <DIV id=hotbar_promo></DIV></TD></TR></T></TABLE>
    You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.

x Felicity x

I think you have done fantastically well!!!! I am very proud of you, especially your grade for biology. I know you feel you could have done better but a C is still very good. I am annoyed on your behalf about the difference in grades between the teachers and moderators but I think with all you have had to contend with you have done great. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] I did an Advanced GNVQ (now vocational A levels) in the sixth form and nearly cracked up doing that so can't imagine the pressure you must have felt doing A levels. I hope you realise how strong you are Jen. And I MEAN it when I say I am proud of you.
    Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and I\'m ok.

I personally think these are fantastic results esp. considering all you are going through, I don't understand why you are not happy with your C, but maybe people have higher standards than me. I came out of my A-Levels with B,C,D and I was so Fcking proud because I worked for them myself, I didn't go to school for 6 months lol So congratulations, I think you have done fantastically well.

xxxxxx
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

Hey! Well done on your results! Fantastic! Its really bad, the difference between marks given by teachers and moderators, really harsh! Well done on getting through this with such good grades, especially with all that you have gone through! [img]smileys/smilies_39.gif[/img]

X
    ~I don\'t know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone~

msn:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I think you have done really well! And to have still achieved a C after going through a panic and walking out half an hour before the end, well if you do take it again you will breeze an A!

It's some time ago that I took my A levels (Gawd, seventeen years ago now!), but I still remember the feeling of utter disappointemnt when you expect a better grade than what you get - especially when your teacher says the examiners were very harsh and should have marked you higher!!! Anyhow, at the end of the day, I was just pleased to have passed them all. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

.•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

I am very proud! It must have been awful sitting through that biolgy exam in a panic attack. But u've done really well. To come out with a C is a fantastic achievement. Just getting through the exam was brilliant but getting a C is even better! I'm sure that if you re-sit you will find it alot easier and easily make the grade. Well done Jen!

thank you &lt;3 all of you &lt;3

had a confrontation with my parents today. about the phobia. they said i can't hide behind it anymore, i've just got to do it. i'm no longer allowed to cancel uni placements or defer it, otherwise im gnna be chucked out the house.. (tough love apparently)....

[img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]

pressure is on... xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN: