Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

having the start of a stomach bug and having bad anxiety? [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_C&#111;ntainer height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <T>
    <TR height="100%" width="100%" UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">

hey,

I can honestly say I really cant tell! The last time I was s* I didnt see it coming at all beacuse I just put it down to anxiety etc. Which is really bad because it means thatI constantly feel like I have a stomach bug! [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]

Sorry I cant be of more help!

Fliss x

</TD></TR>
    <TR hb_tag="1" UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <DIV id=hotbar_promo></DIV></TD></TR></T></TABLE>
    You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.

x Felicity x

Well it depends how your anxiety is really - if you just feel s*, yet you break out in a sweat, (or in any way gets loads worse) you probably have a stomach bug.

But if you are in a place where you feel absolutely calm and haveno worries - yet you feel s*, you most probably have a stomach bug. Hope I helped xx

I think that if you get a fever and cold sweats and ache ing feelings in your body with no energythen you have a bug

aniexty is where you breathing speeds up your heart races and your scared and just have nausea but this will pass over you if you stay calm.

Sarah xx
    Sarah Louise - Were Alive, So Take A Deep Breath