Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Please help

Default Please help

Hi, today I woke up with a sore throat, I dismissed it as just a cold and went to work. Work is over an hour away. Over the day I started sneezing getting stomach ache all bones are aching ears ache and feel full and I felt nauseous. I have had to leave work as I felt so bad. I'm scared this is going to end in me being I'll, worst of all on a train where it is stuffy and I'm here for ages. Has anyone had anything like this before, is it noro in the summer? I sometimes feel nauseous with colds but this nausea will not subside and my Stomacj burns and wobbles . Worst yet I told a colleague my symptoms and they said 'I had that the other week it made me very once '. I've been feeling like this since I awoke from around 8,it is 4 now, would I have been ill by now

Default Re: Please help

In regwrf to colleague I meant to say 'it made me v once'

Quote Originally Posted by lef93 View Post
    Hi, today I woke up with a sore throat, I dismissed it as just a cold and went to work. Work is over an hour away. Over the day I started sneezing getting stomach ache all bones are aching ears ache and feel full and I felt nauseous. I have had to leave work as I felt so bad. I'm scared this is going to end in me being I'll, worst of all on a train where it is stuffy and I'm here for ages. Has anyone had anything like this before, is it noro in the summer? I sometimes feel nauseous with colds but this nausea will not subside and my Stomacj burns and wobbles . Worst yet I told a colleague my symptoms and they said 'I had that the other week it made me very once '. I've been feeling like this since I awoke from around 8,it is 4 now, would I have been ill by now
    If you definitely have a cold, you're fine! They can make us feel all sinusy which can feel so similar to n* cos of the whole "bunged" feeling but honestly I can guarantee any n* will be the phlegm or cos of the damn heat..I feel like I have a cold a lot of the time in summer haha its a nuisance.

How are you now?
    I wouldn't worry, genuinely don't think noro is half as common in august, enjoy these months whilst we have them.
    Also, get some rest.
    Hope you're ok
    'Since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal'

2 Corinthians 4:18💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hey, I just wanted to add, just because your co-worker got sick does not mean you will. Just as an example, whenever my brother got a cold growing up he would V* (cause he was really bad about blowing his nose, and would just swallow all the mucous), that being said, i am sure I caught hundreds of colds from him growing up and have not once vomited from a cold.