Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: panic attact

I hsve had a mild case of diarrhea,now I feel bloated and am scared I'm
    going to throw up.I don't know what I'm going to do.I am shakeing all
    over and breathing hard.I have not had one of these spells in a long
    time.I usealy wind up going to the emergery room for a shot that knocks
    me out.Can anyone help?

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_C&#111;ntainer height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <T>
    <TR height="100%" UNABLE="&#111;n" width="100%">
    <TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">

Most diarrhea is caused by stress and anxiety anyway-in this case! Im sure your just bringing it on yourself so you need to stay calm. Try to listen to some music-that always helps me! And try to keep your mind focused on something else, let us know how it goes....

Flik x</TD></TR>
    <TR UNABLE="&#111;n" hb_tag="1">
    <TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <DIV id=hotbar_promo></DIV></TD></TR></T></TABLE>
    You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.

x Felicity x

I'm with Fliss on this one, you just need to relax. It has been my experience that mild diarrhea is caused by stress. With most sv v* usually happens BEFORE the diarrhea, so relax, your in the clear, even though I think it's just stress. Think about it, if whatever is causing you to feel ick is already in your lower intestines, there's no chance that you can v* it, Your body doesn't work that way.
    Cheers,
    Hannah

Hi breasons, hope you're feeling better now. In most cases, d* doesn't always lead to v*. Stress is a factor that can cause any d* so hopefully it was just that. try some realxation techniques when you're anxious or stressed or do something to distract yourself- to help you to try and control it if it happens again.
    ~I don\'t know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone~

msn:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Whenever I am about to throw up, I panic just like you are doing. There is a tiny part of my mind that is trying to convince me that I will feel a lot better if I v*. I try my hardest to listen to that, but I know from experience how hard that can be! I hope you feel better soon, and if you do get sick, I'm sorry. I feel for ya , I really do.