Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: London meet up?

PLEASE lets have a London convention!!

even though i have just put off going to my boyfriends for the weekend (who is up in London) i really want to fight off this phobia and come and see some of you in the flesh...

especially u Izzy! lol

i don't mind trying to organise this.... but maybe someone who is sure about wnting to meet up too can help?

i hope some of you get back to me with this..

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'l certainly help. I tried to organise something last year but it never really happened.

We could maybe combine it with the Anxiety dissorders conference in november which will be held in london. Alternatively we could just do a proper meet up seperatly. But I'l leave that for other people to decide.

Edited by: izzybee

Id love to meet up! i cud get the train down to london if im invited [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]

wod really help me to meet people the same as me and other gurls too to make friends! the doctor arranges group work here but its rubbish ! Most of the people in the group turn to alcohol to blot out emet! i dont!

I.M me [email protected]

Sarah xx
    Sarah Louise - Were Alive, So Take A Deep Breath

no fair... I'm all the way in the US[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

but you arent afraid of someone getting sick with all those people around?

Nope i wont be worried because if i felt sick on the day id be around the right people to make me feel better

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_C&#111;ntainer height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <T>
    <TR height="100%" width="100%" UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">

Hi,

Im interested in a meet up-although im in Manchester-maybe we could get the train down together Sarah? As Derby isnt that far from me!

xx</TD></TR>
    <TR hb_tag="1" UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <DIV id=hotbar_promo></DIV></TD></TR></T></TABLE>
    You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.

x Felicity x

Hey Fliss me and you and Sarah another friend of mine off here are arranging to get train together. the other sarah is from manchester as well near stockport? you could come down and meet me then we all go down together? MSN me [email protected]

Im online now if u wanna chat xxx

Regarding the London Meet Up i think now is the time to set a date to meet. Me and Sarah are free next weekend on saturday thats the 10th september were getting train down. Is that ok for anyone else? Can that be arrange for everyone then? We now need to discuss a meeting place. The best idea is a main train station pleasse reply to this everyone to sort it out

thanks

xx

ilsonchick.. cud u do me a favour and write what u jsut sed via an email.. with fliss included in it.

Just cause some people like Chris who wnt to come don't come here anymore.

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Second thoughts: I've just done it [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

MSN:

Lol ok hun ta saved me the hassle! :P xx