Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

My dad was talking about this woman he knows who claims that she can cure me of this phobia in an hour long session - ha ha i laugh - but whatever. Does anyone think this could work? How great would it be if it did... But I think shes trivialising it by claiming to be ale to cure it an hour when ive been struggling with it since i was about 4.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_C&#111;ntainer height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <T>
    <TR height="100%" UNABLE="&#111;n" width="100%">
    <TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">

Hi Hannah,

Ive seen at least 5 people who claim to cure it in an hour-or at the most 3 sessions! Ive always found this a load of c***! BUT, if you BELEIVE that it will work it probably will-as its all in your mind anyway. i dont know why but people with this phobia seem to be so stubborn! I am currently working through a long programme with my therapist that goes over and over certain ways to get rid of thoughts etc. Anyway-anythings worth a try and try to have an open mind!

Fliss x</TD></TR>
    <TR UNABLE="&#111;n" hb_tag="1">
    <TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <DIV id=hotbar_promo></DIV></TD></TR></T></TABLE>
    You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.

x Felicity x

Well plz if u attend this and it works come bk to us all! and give details if it did work then someone wod be very rich!....
    Sarah Louise - Were Alive, So Take A Deep Breath

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_C&#111;ntainer height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <T>
    <TR height="100%" width="100%" UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">

Hahaha Im with you Sarah! we can give it a try together! God i would travel to china if there was someone who could cure me in an hour!

ME x

</TD></TR>
    <TR hb_tag="1" UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <DIV id=hotbar_promo></DIV></TD></TR></T></TABLE>
    You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.

x Felicity x

lol defo! me too but china = plane ride! lol or a boat! or both! so ummm lol

i would try anything right now the way im feeling and i no sarah u aint too good we shud find out one near to us and go to it togetha! xxx
    Sarah Louise - Were Alive, So Take A Deep Breath

Hey, can't hurt! Definately get back to us though and let us know how it goes!

Crystal
    That, which does not kill us, makes us stronger!