Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Writing a research paper on Emetophobia

Hi Everyone!
    I am in a Women's Health Class and we have to do a "Personal Health Concern Project" which is basically a research paper on a health issue that effects us. Of course I chose to do Emetophobia since I have suffered from it for as long as I can remember. I have been having a bit of a hard time finding statistics on our phobia.. stuff like women vs men who suffer from the phobia, if it affects specific ethnic groups more than others etc...

any of you have ideas for this info?

or any other real good info on the topic? I have to have 5 sources.. otherwise I would just use this website for everything

much love
    Lauryn

Default Re: Writing a research paper on Emetophobia

It's a really interesting but difficult subject to write about as there is so little in-depth research into it and so relatively little is known about it.

There's only little snippets of info here and there, which is annoying! These might help you though:

http://phobias.about.com/od/phobiasl...metophobia.htm

http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/e/emet...a/symptoms.htm

Good luck and maybe you can let us all have a little read of your paper once it's finished

you could go through all the posts and stuff just to see different perspectives and anxiety related stuff
    good luck
    "I aspire to be greater than my nature will allow"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You could set up polls on this website to see the different ratios, I think.
    "Here in the final draft, I've given all I have,
    Strange how the heart expands in the absence of a plan,
    There's nothing left on the page but I'm okay with that,
    I found my resolution was designed for stronger hands"

For quality writing a research paper professional help can make a big difference. I recently needed assistance and decided to look for a service. I found Paper24 and checked their reviews at https://www.producthunt.com/products/paper24/reviews The positive feedbacks convinced me to try it. I got really professional help. Now I can confidently recommend these guys to other students.
    Last edited by Robbie A Carlson; 05-26-2024 at 01:58 PM.