Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

HI guys, I haven't been around much lately, and when I have it's been basically only because I've been having a stress or a panic, so I thought I would see how everyone is doing. I hope you are all well, and it would be nice to hear something good/positive from everyone [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

So for me, I am feeling pretty ok, I am doing really well with settling back in at uni and it is making me feel good, I hope you haveall had good fortune :-)
    <center><font face=\"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\"><font size=\"4\"><font color=Magenta>I\'d Reach for the stars but I can\'t find my arms...</font></font>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm pretty good, I still get panicky like every day (which is REALLY) annoying, and usually at night.. but nothing so bad I've left for the hospital... so that in my book is good...
    Friendship is like pee in your pants.... everyone can see it.... but only YOU can feel it\'s true warmth...

Good :-) Glad there's a positive...anyone else here?
    <center><font face=\"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\"><font size=\"4\"><font color=Magenta>I\'d Reach for the stars but I can\'t find my arms...</font></font>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I actually had a good day today too. Felt good and a bit tired, but a good day. i truly think that when I am having a bad moment , I think about all of us here at this site and i tend to relax knwoing that I am not alone feeling that way and that I can get home to my computer and talk to you guys and feel better too. Just being a member on here has made a real difference. Being able to open up and talk and get all of this off of our minds is such a great help.
    TRY to live each day like it were your last

i'm with you gubba! everytime i feel bad i just think about all of us here andhowcomforting it is to me that i have found people who are like me. being here has made a big difference for me too. today i actually ate food outside of my comfort zone and felt fine. i tend to relax also knowing that i can come home to my computer and talk to all of you and for that i am very very greatful!

it is amazing how we can all help one another get through some rough times and then we can move on. knowing that others actually understand you is better than therapy to me since the therapist is clueless as to how I feel.

hope for good days for all of us again today.

Missy, finding this place is like getting air for the first time. it makes it o.k. to try things and be able to brag about them and feel good.
    TRY to live each day like it were your last

So true! I agree with you guys wholeheartedly! This site is so comforting, its such a relief to know that you guys are always here, and that I'm not alone.

I'm going allright-ish, not the best. I still think about v*ing, daily, and I still panic at least every few days. I worry about going to sleep every second night, I think, and I'm still conscious of everything I eat away from home, making mental notes of what it was, and going over it in my head.

I'll say it again, this place is an absolute blessing...I felt so totally alone before I'd discovered it!gubba's right, just being a member is making a difference, and is at least helping me control my anxiety. I don't really have anyone in the real world to talk to, only my Dad (who seems to be the only one who sort of understands), but I'm sure he must get fed up listening to my every little worry.

You folks are the best!