Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Please Help Me!

My little brother is complaining that his tummy hurts. He has been to the toilet to see if that helps but he says it is still hurting. He says it is definitely not hunger, and now I'm terrified it will turn out to be an sv or he'll have d* or he will v* and then the other 2 will be ill too, and then i'll stand a chance of getting it.. I'm so scared.
    <center><font face=\"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\"><font size=\"4\"><font color=Magenta>I\'d Reach for the stars but I can\'t find my arms...</font></font>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

First, try and calm down. Sometimes we get stomach aches, and it does not mean that we will v* or have d*. Maybe he ate alot of junk food?, or drank a bunch of milk really fast?? or maybe its really just a stomach ache. Don't freak out until something happens, there is no sense in worrying that he might v*, or have d* if he hasn't had it yet. Try to occupy yourself with something and take your mind off of it, but don't worry yet, cause it could be nothing.

You are right, I know, but I'm kinda sitting here more worried about the fear I get from him being ill than him actually being ill. If that makes any sense. I'm scared he will pass it to the other kids, I'm scared I'll hear people getting up in the night (one of my big fears) and so on
    <center><font face=\"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\"><font size=\"4\"><font color=Magenta>I\'d Reach for the stars but I can\'t find my arms...</font></font>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It must have been about 50 minutes ago that he got up to go to the toilet - if he was going to have d* he would have gone again by now wouldnt he? also if he was going to v* he would have done that by now too? I think he's asleep - if he was that ill he'd still be awake?

He could be constipated, I know that constipation cause tummy aches. I even know for me it causes pain and a little nausea.
    Keep busy.

Quote Originally Posted by yenn
    You are right, I know, but I'm kinda sitting here more worried about the fear I get from him being ill than him actually being ill. If that makes any sense. I'm scared he will pass it to the other kids, I'm scared I'll hear people getting up in the night (one of my big fears) and so on

I am terrified of that too, yenn! And I know what you mean - worrying about worrying about worrying...that sort of thing, lol. You just have to stop and tell yourself that more than likely, its just nothing. Maybe he just has gas, who knows, kids get stuff like that and don't know whats wrong. Just relax and try not to worry ^_^ Distraction is the best way to go about it - maybe watch TV or listen to the radio - it usually helps me calm down.