Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Photo link

Just put a new pic on there. The last one was two years ago maybe, lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Love the new picture, Heather!

I just added one of myself, since I hadn't done it in about a year. It's on page 15. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Aww i can't post my pics cuz i'm on MSNTV :-( Would anyone be able to put it on for me, if i send it in an email?

Paula
    For God has not given us a spirit of fear; but of power and of love and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7

Neha, you are so beautiful!
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

Quote Originally Posted by crazybeautiful
    Neha, you are so beautiful!

AWWWW!!!! [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]Thanks Michele!!!
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

Hi!

I added a photo album of me. There's a few pictures of me there now but I might add some more later.

Tiina

[img]uploads/images/californiagirl/9E3_PIC--WIND.jpg[/img]

This is me on top, and my little chihuahua LUCY below.......

[img]uploads/images/californiagirl/89Z_scan.jpg[/img]
    ~*~Charlene~*~

<a href="http://static.flickr.com/41/84003921_6cad7e56e0.jpg?v=0" target="_blank">HERE'S ME
    </a>
    this IS ME AND MY GUITARIST GUY EGOR AT MY FRIENDS B DAY PARTY
    Edited by: hanarky

I just added some recent ones of the kids!

This is me!

Edited by: tcsarah
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

I just added two pics to the photo album. Yay emets! So glad I'm not alone anymore!!! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img][img]uploads/images/1987porsche944/DZE_Becca_Red.jpg[/img]
    Take small account of might, wealth and fame, for they soon pass and are forgotten. Instead, nurture love within you and and strive to be a friend to all. Truly, compassion is a balm for many wounds.

Here is me A self-portrait courtesy of my new digital camera.

Shopping around for a new haircolour...or at least maybe some highlights. Any suggestions? I have previously been blonde, light-brown, and all variations of red. I don't think I would ever go back to blonde because it would prolly make all my hair fall out [img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img]. I was thinking maybe some fuchsia streaks?

*amber*

PS- added an album to the photoalbum site

[img]uploads/images/crimgoddess/353_jan6th2-resized.JPG[/img]Edited by: crimgoddess

wow! you're really pretty!
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

Aww, everyone is so gorgeous!* Donna, your kids are sooo adorable.* Not only are emets beautiful but they have beautiful kids too lol[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img].* Amber, fushcia highlights would look great on you!* </font>

Edited by: SimplyMe
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

so yeah I'm not even attempting the whole MSN photo thingy...it's just too much work when I'm sick....but here are pictures of me

this is me on Halloween...yeah....

more normal everyday me

my boyfriend and I

me again

ok I went a little picture crazy I'm done now though!

Me in my friend's little brother's hoody:P

Me, the guy I fancy SOOO much, and some other girl

And I cannot believe I have just posted this picture on the internet:P He took me by suprise when he did this .. Can you tell?:P But whoot .. it's the guy i like lotssss on the photo up there ^^

Sorry about my ugliness on these photos ^_^

Tabycat, I like your Indian outfit! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]I should add one of me in an Indian suit. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Everyone looks great!Edited by: NCsmile6
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

thanks, it's my "gypsy" costume from the renaissance festival we have around here....

[img]uploads/images/abbey16/E52_pic.jpg[/img]

this is me.....

[img]uploads/images/rhi/lake_004.jpg[/img]

here is some pictures of me and my bf [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]weve been 2getha a yr 2day [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]hes brill, hes so suportive wiv this phobia, cudnt ask 4 any one better [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

rhi xxxxx

[img]uploads/images/rhi/lake_005.jpg[/img]

me and my daughter, Charla(she's going through the "refusing to wear pants" phase, lotsa fun...yeah...)

[img]uploads/images/lilmama/762_april06_051.jpg[/img]

Let's keep this going - peeps, go to the msn page and upload photos there. The link is on the first page of this thread!!
    \"Napoleon, you\'re just jealous because I\'ve been talking to babes online all day.\" ~ Kip

Finally got a pic on my computer at work so I can put it here. So...here's the sagemeister:

[img]uploads/images/sage/anna_christie_headshot.JPG[/img]
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

Sage! You are so pretty! I remember you from a long LONG time ago on the site, I imagined youwith short hair for some reason.

hey thanks. I had short hair once right after I was bald ..lol. But that was 10 years ago now. I've been on this site for 4 years - hard to imagine.
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

At least a couple for me! It's nice to put a face to a username!!

Edited by: stephiewephie05
    ♥Stephanie

Thanks to sarah140 for my avatar and Fiona for my siggie

\"We can\'t help everyone. But everyone can help someone\"

me today after a long day... lol Edited by: stephiewephie05
    ♥Stephanie

Thanks to sarah140 for my avatar and Fiona for my siggie

\"We can\'t help everyone. But everyone can help someone\"

I posted a banquet picture of myself.
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

Aww, Neha, you're so beautiful! Actually I finally caught up and saw everyone's pics! Youare all gorgeous!!!!!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin