Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hey I'm new to the boards ^^
    I'm only 15 prolly the youngster of the boards :P
    anyways ya I've been suffering with this evil disease for about 5 years now...since May 2001....at about 11:47pm on May 3rd lmao :P....

anyways

HOSTEL IS NOT A MOVIE FOR EMETS....NO NO NO!....TERRIBLE....people who probably werent even emets were gagging in this movie there are scenes of V*ing
    and lots of grusome scenes...in general apart from that it was a bad movie lmao...so dont see it....do your self that favor and save your lunch....

Hello Taner. I'm 16. Not much older ^^ but there are a few around here that are younger than 15 xD This phobia is horrible. All of us here know what you mean ^^ I've had it since I was about 4 years old.Anyway,welcome to our"little" family here. =]
    <font color=PINK><center>Believe in Yourself</center></font>

What is Hostel about? I never heard of that movie.

XD! well I'm glad to know im not the only young one!
    but ya its a real hassle having this..everyday I go though the same thing: Am I hungry or nauseous...then when my stomach starts rumbling and feeling empty well it becomes obvious...

its just annoying to have to question myself so much...I feel scitzo for thinking to myself about this all the time lmao...I'll have little convo's with myself :P XD

anyways thanks ^^ glad to be here...its nice to find a good board for this ^^;

Its basically about these two guys after college who go to amsterdam for drugs and sex...but end up being led to this crazy group of doctors who torture people in such ways you wouldnt have thought possible...and YOU SEE them being tortured...its awful...I'm a horror movie fanatic...but seriously this was terrible!

Welcome tothe site, btw. Is it kind of like the movie Saw? Do you guys know what movie I'm talking about?

Ya its sorta like saw....but 100 times worse...this movie is absolutely beyond what you could imagine....imagine the cruelest way of torturing someone slowly and grusomely....times that by 10
    thats Hostel...

Did you see it at the movies or at home? If it's that bad and I saw it at the movies, I would have left.lol

saw it in the movies...it was free too so ya...lmao XD I just sat in my seat breathing through my teeth trying to to V* XD the whole entire time....I like to admit I was pretty darn brave :P ....

then afterwards I was shaking LOL :P
    ~~~The One Winged Angel~~~

can you tell me like what was one of the torture scences like

Welcome, taner! LOVING your avatar =] Yay Sephy! Are you a FF fan, by any chance?! I'm a mad one myself!!

Thanks for the heads up about the movie, I had heard it was a bit full on in parts. I don't think I'll be going to see it &gt;__&lt;
    \"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars..\"

Welcome to the site! And thanks for the movie warning! UGH! I hate v* scenes. APparently it' "entertainement"
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

OH MY GOSH!!! I went and saw that movie Hostel w/ some friends and I couldnt agree more! DO NOT GO AND SEE THAT MOVIE!!!! I wanted to get up and walk out. I should of. But I end up sitting there w/ my eyes closed and my hands over my ears. I felt very sick the whole night. I'm scarred for life!!! haha! I wish someone would of warned me. I too left the theater shaking. UGH!!!!!!!

Hey Taner!

I'm 15 too, let us gloat about our youthfulnes.

Welcome to the site and thanks for the warning. Blair witch project almost made me wet myself so I will be avoiding Hostel for sure.

ugh, I just don't like movies like that to begin with. I have no desier to see Hostel or Saw or Saw2. I like scary movies but now a days the only ting people think is scary is like gruesome things. And I totally don't like that, it's completely uncool!

ahhh! don't see hostel! i saw it a few weeks ago and i have never been so disgusted in my entire life! it's basically about sick people who pay big sums of money to brutally torture other people. the story is sickening, but the torture scenes are even worse. i had my hands in front of my face for most of it but i did see a girl get her eyeball ripped out and then throw herself infront of a train. there was more involving chainsaws and drills and one of the tormenters pretending he was a dentist and destroying his victims mouth, but i don't want to be too graphic! just don't see it!
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

yeah that's kind of what I thought when I saw the preview I was like I can tell this is going to be bad!

I really dont like scary movies i hate them but i loved loved loved saw and saw 2 i mean its neat how the guy who makes the games its just a good movie both of them and when saw 3 comes out i will be there but i dont know about hostel

I seen Hostel right after it came out at the theater. It was pretty gory but only the *v* scenes really bothered me. My husband hated it and was upset that I made him watch it. He said he felt sick the entire time because of all the gory torture scenes.

Jess

I saw Hostel three different times! It was a GREAT movie, except for the V* scenes, and the one scene that really grossed me out...*SPOILER AND GROSSNESS COMING UP NOW* There was this one part where a dude had a blow torch on this girls face, and then her eye popped out and the other guy, Paxton had to cut it off her face and all this yellow puss oozed out. I was totally grossed out by it.

The V* scenes were pretty graphic, well the one part where the guy had the gag in his mouth and he V*ed that was NASTY! Although I saw this movie 3 times, I didn't appreciate the whole V* thing. I saw SAW 3 times in the theaters too, and I saw SAW 2 twice. I'm just a glutton for punishment.

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

I second Angel13. Are you? ^_^ or an Anime fan by any chance? *sorry for the off topic post..lol*

Hmm..I dont watch much movies lol. I've never gone by myself nor with my friends, so I know I wont be seeing such a movie. But thanks for the warning.
    <font color=PINK><center>Believe in Yourself</center></font>

I was actually disappointed in that Hostel wasn't as gory as I thought it was
    going to be. I'm a sick sick lady.