Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

the weather has been absolutely beautiful where i live in new york and i have barely even thought about v*! i just went to the park with my best friend and we ate hummus and pita chips for dinner. we calculated that there was 32 tbsp. of hummus in the container, and we basically ate all of it. this was about an hour and a half ago. now, i have the worst d* ever! i feel fine other than my stomach. hate to be gross, sorry, lol, but it came out of nowhere and i'm so afraid it's a sv*. my mom says it's definitely just the hummus because chick peas do mess up your stomach. i am in a state of panic. what do you guys think? too much hummus or sv*?!
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

I have never had hummus, but I have had chick peas and it gave me the worst diarhea ever! It lasted 3 days!

well then hopefully it's just the chick peas! i feel fine now, just some stomach cramps. neverrr eating chick peas again!
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

Ok, sorry, this may be TMI, but I can always distinguish sv* d* from food induced d* this way: Sv* d* is more of a sick feeling, with or without cramps, and I can't pass gas with confidence. KWIM? I mean, I wouldn't even consider being more than 10 feet away from my bathroom. D* from food is more "controllable" and is always crampy. Does that make sense? But I guess everyone is different. Sorry this may have been gross, but we share everything around here, don't we????
    <font color=BLUE>~Paula~</font>

Hummous is fiber. Fiber will make you go poo... :::singing:::Beans, beans, the musical fruit - the more you eat, the more you toot, the more you toot, the better you feel - so why not eat beans for every meal? Because no one will want to be within 15 feet of your smelly farts!!!!:::stops singing:::

I have had more peanuts today than most people consume in a month, so I am beginning to feel you. I'm quite musical and very smelly myself. Fiber does that to me, but peanuts and peanut products were what I was craving - so I gave my stomach what it requested.
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by purpleteacher

Hummous is fiber. Fiber will make you go poo... :::singing:::Beans, beans, the musical fruit - the more you eat, the more you toot, the more you toot, the better you feel - so why not eat beans for every meal? Because no one will want to be within 15 feet of your smelly farts!!!!:::stops singing:::

Hey, this is my song right now. I made 3-bean chili last night. Oh my, it was soooo incredibly good, but WOW!!!!!!! Poor hubby has to suffer. heheEdited by: californiagirl
    ~*~Charlene~*~

thanks everybody for your replies!!! my friend said her stomach was bothering her too and then my dad said that maybe the hummus was bad. i think we just ate waaaay too much of it! two tablespoons has 3g of fiber, and considering we ate about 16 tablespoons each, that's probably where my problem lies! i only had d* once, now i'm just incredibly gassy (and my upper body is achey but i hope that's just because i was worrying so much). i ate french fries since then, and for whatever reason i felt better after eating them. stupid hummus is ruining my weekend!

Wow. I looooooooooove hummus... and I eat a lot of it.. but that's a lot.
    Beans + Spices + Olive Oil? That's a tasty colonic.

i know, we ate so much! i feel like such a pig! and then i ate french fries at 1:00am at a diner with my friends! guess i am on a roll tonight! looks like i'll be spending a few hours at the gym tomorrow