Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]Sorry I'm whining...

I went out for pizza tonight, and I ordered it no cheese because I'm lactose intolerant. well I get the pizza and I eat two slices before I realise that something is funny about it. Upon closer inspection, there is little bits of cheese on it, that I hadn't noticed at first because they looked a lot like the garlic on the pizza. I brought it back up to the counter, and I said that I ordered the pizza with no cheese, and the people said no that's garlic, and i said garlic doesn't melt. so they said maybe it's onion, I said no it's cheese, and now I'm going to get sick, so can I have my money back. so they got the manager, and the guy who made the pizza. the guy who made the pizza said he didn't put any cheese on it, until I said I couldn't have cheese, then he admitted that he put ramano cheese on it.[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img] so they remade the pizza for me, which looked completely different (which shows how much cheese was on the first one) and i was too scared to eat the new one, so it's sitting in my fridge.

well it's been a few hours and i feel sick[img]smileys/smilies_30.gif[/img] I know I won't v*, but I feel horrible. I know I'm not going to get any sleep tonight... geez, some people just don't think when they're making someone elses food. Sorry for whining, but it's going to be a long night...

your NOT whining AT ALL! thats completley irresponsible of the person who made that pizza... SHEESH i bet if they had some allergy to food they wudnt make a mistke lke tht...!!!

i feel very sorry for u having to un-necessarily go thru this, as if it wasnt hard enough.

hope u feel a little better now.

Jen xxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Urgh I know that feeling. [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img] I'm
    lactose intolerant too, not good when there is milk in almost
    everything. I find that peppermint tablets/capsules are really
    effective if I've eaten something I shouldn't. I have to have
    them as soon as I've eaten the offending food but I can have them up to
    2 hrs after and they are still effective. You maybe try that next
    time you eat out. Hope that helps</font>[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    Rachel
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Laughing is good exercise, it\'s like jogging on the inside!!!

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_C&#111;ntainer height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <T>
    <TR height="100%" width="100%" UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">

Do you guys have Lactaid where you live?[img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img] It can be taken when eating something with lactose in it which allows people that have lactose intolerance to have icecream and pizza or a big glass of milk once in a while It is marvelous and when I was in the pharmacy there were tons of people that swore by it.[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Of course that was TOTALLY irresponsible of them. If not for the mistake but by not owning up to the mistake. [img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]I think they owed you more than just a free replacement pizza.[img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img] Oh well I hope that you are feeling alright hun That is miserable. </TD></TR>
    <TR hb_tag="1" UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <DIV id=hotbar_promo></DIV></TD></TR></T></TABLE>
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

Thats awful! Some people are so inconsiderate!!! Its great that you know you wont v* becasue you wont and its great that u have that attitude! With that you should make it through the night easy!!!! I hope u start to feel better very very soon

How can u have pizza without cheese???? i dont understand [img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img]lol

But thats not very ncie of those people to do you a pizza without one.. did u take it back?

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_C&#111;ntainer height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <T>
    <TR height="100%" width="100%" UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">Actually I love Or use to love ordering a pizza with no cheese on it just mushrooms and bacon or mushrooms and pineapple. Or something of the sort. I LOVE mushrooms on pizza but sometimes the cheese makes me feel icky. Like I have eaten way too much. When in fact I may have only had 2 pieces and thats it. </TD></TR>
    <TR hb_tag="1" UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <DIV id=hotbar_promo></DIV></TD></TR></T></TABLE>
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

hi hun,
    now ok lets get this straight. They messed up your order, but u KNOW u not gonna be s***. O.K: same happened to me, and i talked myself thru it, and it WORKED!!!
    You just had or tasted something you srtictly not supposed to, but it WONT make you ill, it WONT make you S*** and it WONT make you panic, cos no-one knows the depth of your fear. (exept US) SOOO--- enjoy the food you had, or tasted and do this......... put it way at the back of your mind and think about what you gonna watch on t.v. dvd ,music etc or how much you lookin forward to a good sleep-- ANYTHING that replaces your negative thoughts with positive ones. IT WORKS! now i'l be thinking of you and sending you positive energy ALL NIGHT, and i PROMISE you wont feel anything but GOOD! This incident has passed and gone sweetie so give yourself a hug (from me) and tell yourself it did you no harm!! I WONT allow this negativity to happen to you. You can get thru this, and tomorrow will be another day.... I'm online all night (different time zones cos im in Spain) but if you need me i will be here, (but you wont cos you'l cope. and i ADMIRE you! DONT WORRY!!
    thinking of you,
    LAYLAxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Melikasa
    <t>
    </t><t></t><table id="HB_Mail_C&#111;ntainer" height="155" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="476" border="0" unable="&#111;n">
    <t><tr height="100%" width="100%" unable="&#111;n">
    <td id="HB_Focus_Element" valign="top" width="100%" background="" height="250" unable="off">

Do you guys have Lactaid where you live?[img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]
    It can be taken when eating something with lactose in it which allows
    people that have lactose intolerance to have icecream and pizza or a
    big glass of milk once in a while It is marvelous and when I was in the
    pharmacy there were tons of people that swore by it.[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] </font>

</td></tr>
    <tr hb_tag="1" unable="&#111;n">
    <td style="font-size: 1pt;" height="1" unable="&#111;n">
    <div id="hotbar_promo"></div>

</td></tr></t></table>

Yes, you must try Lactaid! I'm lactose intolerant too and all I do is
    take two lactaid ultra pills right before a meal. That's it! You can eat
    whatever you want and not worry. There are no side effects and the
    pills are very small. Go to http://www.lactaid.com/ to learn more about
    it. Good luck[img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Edited by: calx

Hi Guys!

First I want to thank you all for your words of encouragement. I sucessfully lived through the night, because I knew why my stomach hurt, I never had a panic attack. So more than anything it was just an annoyance.

Yes I have heard of lactaid, but it doesn't work for me . All it does is make me less sick. and less sick isn't very fun, so i'd rather just go without dairy. Although I did find a different kind of pill called 'digestive advantage' which you are supposed to take once a day and eat dairy without problems. it made me even less sick, so i might try taking it again.

Anyways, thanks for all of your kind words, it will be a long time before i eat pizza from that place again!!

Danielle

I'm glad everything turned out okay!! That pizza place should give you some kind of coupon for some free pizzas or something for all they put you through!
    No life is wasted; the only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone.