Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Default Re: Do/did you ever want to a job that may include vomit?

I'm a midwife, whoooole lotta puke in my job follow your dreams, don't let emet rule you

Default Re: Do/did you ever want to a job that may include vomit?

Quote Originally Posted by Elski View Post
    I'm a midwife, whoooole lotta puke in my job follow your dreams, don't let emet rule you
    Yay for midwives!!!!!!!!! I'm sure you have to deal with lots of v* I got very n* with my daughter (who was born at home with assistance of 2 midwives) but I never spoke a word of it to anyone! I didn't want them focusing on the fact I was really n* and I knew I could power through it to get to the end result! It went away when I was at about 8 cm and my daughter was out at 9 so I couldn't be happier cause she was out and the n* went away!
    As for a job involving v*, I don't know I LOVE bartending it's fun I love interacting with people, I have had to deal with v* once but directly...he did it in the bathroom, but it would be rare to as I have always bartender on a golf course not in a bar or pub. Although my main calling is to be a mommy, I'm currently a stay at home mom and I adore it, it does involve v* and anxiety about v* but I manage with lots of support by my loved ones! As for when they get older I would LOVE to be a photographer!