Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Default Re: What would you give up to lose your ability to vomit?

Quote Originally Posted by jptk View Post
    But then where would people go to get their sense of self righteousness?
    Don't you think this is a little ironic? You're bitching about people being sarcastic (which I was, and have admitted a few times here, because that's just the way I am) and self righteous (which I wasn't, not any more than any of you are being), but here you are, being completely sarcastic and self-righteous. Go figure.

This place is completely ridiculous. There's one set of rules for one group of people and a completely different one for others. This whole damn thing arose because I corrected some incorrect information. That's it. That's all I did. Oh, and I called the thread counterproductive... Sorry, y'all should probably take me out somewhere and shoot me for being such a terrible person. Psh, please.
    Come visit my history blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: What would you give up to lose your ability to vomit?

Quote Originally Posted by KaydeeJayde View Post
    Don't you think this is a little ironic? You're bitching about people being sarcastic (which I was, and have admitted a few times here, because that's just the way I am) and self righteous (which I wasn't, not any more than any of you are being), but here you are, being completely sarcastic and self-righteous. Go figure.

This place is completely ridiculous. There's one set of rules for one group of people and a completely different one for others. This whole damn thing arose because I corrected some incorrect information. That's it. That's all I did. Oh, and I called the thread counterproductive... Sorry, y'all should probably take me out somewhere and shoot me for being such a terrible person. Psh, please.
    An eye for an eye etc.
    A major function of sadness is to help people become more aware of what they value and hence conserve it