Quote Originally Posted by Dairyfreelife View Post
I read the entire thread. I just don't see how what anyone said was fascist or self-important. The original question wasn't the problem and my answer would honestly be nothing. Vomiting is important, so I will keep it. I'm the problem, not vomit. The problem was with the paragraph underneath that perpetrates the idea that's the root of this phobia, that vomiting is wrong. I'm seeing a lot of words getting thrown around like pretentious, fascist, etc and that's what is making this thread into something ridiculous. I'm usually adapt at detecting harsh replies and rudeness, but I am just not seeing the problem. People were trying to tell SVS that they were wrong and here's why and that such information is feeding into the fear, not helping it. I don't think they were mean about it, but whatever. What SVS said is wrong and this is not the first time I've seen him or her react in a harsh and critical way when someone said something they think or did is wrong.
In that case, isn't your sig which says you havn't vomited in 8 years feeding the fear too? Should all panic posts be stopped because they feed the fear?
You know what.. I don't really care, it just pissed me off to read how one or two people spoke to SVS.