Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Default Re: Thank you, you've been framed!

I'm kind of in the middle on that one. It usually doesn't bother me. But I remember once on AFHV, they showed a toddler puking on a birthday cake (really spouting too) just before the birthday child was going to blow out the candles. I could have done without that one!

Doug
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Thank you, you've been framed!

Quote Originally Posted by gumdropper1 View Post
    I'm kind of in the middle on that one. It usually doesn't bother me. But I remember once on AFHV, they showed a toddler puking on a birthday cake (really spouting too) just before the birthday child was going to blow out the candles. I could have done without that one!

Doug
    Lol, I think I've seen that... and you're right... disgusting. Some of them aren't bad. I guess the movies don't bother me as much as reality t.v. because I know it's generally fake vomit. It doesn't make it any less gross, but I feel better knowing that what I see isn't real vomit.

If my stomach is feeling okay that day, I can normally deal okay. If not, I quickly change the channel... or scream for my husband to!
    Jennifer

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So, love the people who treat you right, forgive the ones who don't and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it! Nobody said it'd be easy, they just promised IT WOULD BE WORTH IT!"

My Emet Vlog: