Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Default Re: Qantas flight from hell (from the Daily Mail)

You're from my favourite city!That's good to hear, I would think those kind of things aren't very common? My hubby heard they were unwell before they got on, he was surprised they got let on the plane and he's not emet!Where are you travelling to?

Default Re: Qantas flight from hell (from the Daily Mail)

Quote Originally Posted by emetkermit View Post
    You're from my favourite city!That's good to hear, I would think those kind of things aren't very common? My hubby heard they were unwell before they got on, he was surprised they got let on the plane and he's not emet!Where are you travelling to?
    Aw yay! Melbourne is wonderful! I'm from a bit out of Melbourne, takes about half hour to get there from here I'm travelling to and within the US for a month next month, and I am so ridiculously excited. I'm doing a 14 day bus tour of the national parks and stuff through Wyoming so I'm a bit wary of people on the bus being sick, but I'm pushing myself.
    Come visit my history blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.