Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Ahhhhh!

Default Ahhhhh!

This is probably nothing but I'm freaking out! I just went to the bathroom and have very soft stool. It started out pretty solid and then my stomach cramped and I got soft/wet stool. I'm freaking out because my brother was v* yesterday and I'm afraid I caught it. I have been taking major precautions though, I was my hands before eating, I don't put my hands in my mouth, I haven't eaten anything that he has touched/my mom has touched (She took care of him), but I was with him the whole day today...

Default Re: Ahhhhh!

I'm stressing myself out right now. I feel jittery in my legs and I can't calm down!

Hi Chronicles, you supposedly posted this at 1:30am my time last night so sorry that I couldn't reply lol...anyway!

How are ya now?
    Don't worry about soft stool at all.....very normal and could be your diet.

However if you feel n* with it your body may be having a mild version of what he had but I really doubt it.
    Hope you're OK!

Quote Originally Posted by thecheesecake17 View Post
    Hi Chronicles, you supposedly posted this at 1:30am my time last night so sorry that I couldn't reply lol...anyway!

How are ya now?
    Don't worry about soft stool at all.....very normal and could be your diet.

However if you feel n* with it your body may be having a mild version of what he had but I really doubt it.
    Hope you're OK!
    I'm feeling fine now. Just a scare, thanks though!