Hmmm...this IS hard.
1. My husband and I are married 15 years and we left our wedding reception in a hot air balloon! It was truly a fairy tale and I am very proud of the whole day.

2. I have always wanted one child in one century and the other in another century, and it just happened to go that way. My daughter was born in 1997 and my son in 2002!

3. I loooove cats and have always had at least one. I currently have 3 beauties...Libby, Butch and Laurel. I would have more if I could.

4. I also love the beach...I grew up spending summers at my aunt's cottage at Chalker Beach in CT. Now it's Fort Myers Beach.

5. I am a great speller and won a spelling bee in 4th grade...can't stand misspellings!

6. I am really sorry I haven't gotten to meet my grandfather, who died before I was born. Throat cancer. But I am convinced we will meet in heaven.

7. Also, both my parents are gone and it took me forever to not feel like an orphan...sometimes I still do.

8. I loooove medicine, watching any and all medical shows, like ER, Chicago Hope, House, Grey's, Dr. G., A Gifted Man, etc...sadly, this fear has hindered my working in this field, even though I'm a medical assistant and phlebotomist.

9. Some of my favorite foods are peanut butter, raw carrots, goya crackers, dark chocolate, pasta, and blueberries.

10. My guilty pleasure is napping. No matter what is happening, I will try to find time in the afternoon to get in bed, read, and take a nap.

Bye All!!