so i have my doctors appt on monday..going to do some fun tests!! i have been doing actually pretty well!! i have been resting a lot so i think that helps...honestly i think my 3rd trimester has been easier than my 2nd was...which i think that is a little odd. but it could be because i was working then and now im not...the only thing i am having a hard time controlling is my nightmares!! they are very scary and disturbing...i have completely stopped all of my meds and i am very grateful for that!! wish me luck in continuing that after Arianna comes!!
i have classes that start next week and i think that should help brandon and i start seeing and understanding how the life of parenthood is going to be!! but as far as i know as of now im right on schedule!! so i have about 5 wks or so to go!!

PS~MY BABY SHOWER IS TODAY AT 3PM...I AM HOPING THAT IT IS JUST GREAT AND I CAN MAKE IT ALL THE WAY THROUGH WITH SO MANY FAMILY MEMBERS IN ONE ROOM!!! LOL I HOPE TO GET PICTURES UP SOON!!! Edited by: loveable101