Its not a good thing to have but fairly common. Anything can change in the 3rd trimester. You get tested for other thinks. You also get the strep B test but I am guessing that came out ok for me because I never got a call back from the nurse. Hale- Im really not feeling all that great. The nurse pretty much wanted me to rest all weekend until my Monday appointment...so pretty much bedrest if you ask me. I am having a lot more anxiety, lots of discomfort, not sleeping well, and etc. I believe I am having a lot more contractions because I have had lots of pain in my stomach as well. Just so hard to tell what is what. Also this week my doctor wants me to start lowering my meds which I know will really effect me. That is all I want to be even more panicy when I go into labor. I will try my best to go down on it but I do NOT plan on going off completely. I have faith that my baby will be just fine when born. I am on Effexor and will be alternating 150mg one day and 75mg. the next for a week. We will see how that goes. My anxiety is bad enough already so we will see. Guess this is just the waiting game period. I will be sure to update you all after my appointment on Monday....then I believe I have another on Friday. They are keeping a close eye on me and seeing me twice a week. Thanks for all your great vibes!!

Amber