Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pregnant Women

well i had an appt today and im about 25% effaced and only about a 1/2cm dilated so not that much..but i am still only sticking to once a week to go in as of now unless anything changes, so i go in next monday...i just hate going in alone..since brandon works, but im ok with it for now!! does ryan get time off to come in with you?? i have already had most of all the normal tests done so far and like you had said...i never got a call from them so im assuming everything is ok...i cant wait to be in my nesting period because right now i feel like such a clutter bug..especially after the baby shower!! i just want to get the house arranged and ready for her arrival..but lately i just havent felt like it. [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img] well ill be talking with ya soon!!Edited by: loveable101
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;

loveable101/alwaysamber - It's really hard to tell by effacement and dialation when you are going to go. I was only dialated a fingertip and I think 50% effaced for three straight weeks. I thought for sure I'd have to be induced. A few days after my 38 week appointment, I went into labor on my own. But, on the other hand, I know people that dialated to a three really fast and then stayed there and had to be induced at 42 weeks. So, take it with a grain of salt. It's nice to know how you're progressing, but realize that you could be surprised!

Keep updating us with your progress. I love hearing about it all! And I want to hear your birth stories too!

yes that is definately something no one can predict...i really have always wanted my first kid to just come by having my water break..but that could be wishful thinking!! it is completely unpredictable, so i guess we'll have to wait and see!! i still have about 4 1/2 weeks till my official due date!!
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;

My water never broke - I just started having contractions. I had actually forgoten about my water until the doctor checked me, after my epidural, and I was at 7 cm. He said lets go ahead and break your water - I was like "oh yeah!" That was my husband's biggest fear - that my water was going to break in bed. He thought it would be soo disgusting! He actually wanted me to sleep with plastic under the sheets on my side so it wouldn't ruin the matress. Luckily his fear never came true! LOL

I'm not pregnant///but just wanted to say congrats to all the mommies to be. I'm with Kristin1980 on this one, I don't think I want kids...as awful as that sounds. I have no maternal instinct and that actually makes me quite sad because I know my boyfriend wants kids!!

Anywho, enough of that....have you all thought of names and all that stuff yet?!?
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

My waters didn't break with either one of my children until they were half way out! I also fear water breaking in public or in bed!

I hope all is well for you Amber, I remember how exciting that last week or two is, and how hard it is to WAIT! I can't wait to get there now, and I'm only 17 weeks. I found out yesterday that

IT'S A BOY!!!

I was sure all along. Keep us updated.

BandNerd
    BandNerd

Quote Originally Posted by bandnerd

My waters didn't break with either one of my children until they were half way out!* I also fear water breaking in public or in bed!*

I hope all is well for you Amber, I remember how exciting that last week or two is, and how hard it is to WAIT!** I can't wait to get there now, and I'm only 17 weeks.* I found out yesterday that

IT'S A BOY!!!

I was sure all along.* Keep us updated.

BandNerd

CONGRATS!! I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK WITH HIM!!!
    &hearts;LIDIA&hearsts;

Thank you bandnerd. I am very excited but sometimes the comfort gets in the way of me getting overly excited!! My baby girl will be named McKenna Nicole. She will have my middle name!

I like the name McKenna. It was one of the names I had picked out when I was pregnant with Rylee!

Oh amber i didnt know your middle name was nicole. thats pretty cool that she will be taking your middle name. any reason why?? or just because you can!! LOL
    Edited by: loveable101
    &hearts;LIDIA&hearsts;

Because I wanted her to have my middle name if it was a girl. I just think that is special...plus sounds good with McKenna. If it was a boy we would have used Ryan's middle name.

Quick update. Blood pressure still high and feeling awful. Doctor does not see my going past this next Thursday. If my blood work comes back bad it will be before thursday. Woke up with a pretty bad cold this morning so I really couldn't feel worse at this point.

so sorry amber...hope that you have her soon!! so that you will be able hold your baby girl and also so you can start feeling better!!

did he say if you were effaced all the way??Edited by: loveable101
    &hearts;LIDIA&hearsts;

Still 75% effaced and only 1 cm.

So getting closer to my due date I have really been thinking about post-partum depression...has anyone who has already had children been through this or suggest anything that may help?? Just curious!!
    &hearts;LIDIA&hearsts;

Alright ladies. McKenna Nicole is set to enter this world this Thursday. I go in that day at 5am. I am VERY nervous but also very excited and eager. Prayers my way please!!

yay! good luck amber .. my prayers will be with u for a safe delivery!

\"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

Amber, you will be in my thoughts. Wishing you a quick, safe delivery![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

thursday?? ahh i thought tomorrow was the day!! oh well...she be here soon!! best of luck!! ill be thinking of you!!Edited by: loveable101
    &hearts;LIDIA&hearsts;

Good luck! Can't wait to see pictures of her!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thank you all.........getting very nervous!!

Hey Amber you'll do good!! It'll be over before you know it and you'll have your baby with you here!! Thinking and praying for you...

oh wow its only hours away for amber!! good luck hun! my thoughts and prayers are with u!! looking forward to seeing pics of baby Mckenna!

hugs

\"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

You will do great Amber! It's one of the greatest experiences in the world. Good luck! Soon you'll be holding your little girl in your arms!

Oooh i am so excited for you amber. Let us know how you go, we want pics of your gorgeous baby as soon as poss! x x
    *katy*
    I have removed my myspace address because of our little \"invasion\" but if you want to add me just send a pm
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

good luck amber.

This is our nursery that we finished this week:

[img]uploads/images/Hale/C44_Nur03.JPG[/img]

[img]uploads/images/Hale/AAB_Nur04.JPG[/img]

[img]uploads/images/Hale/848_Nur05.JPG[/img]

[img]uploads/images/Hale/EE9_Nur06.JPG[/img]

[img]uploads/images/Hale/D95_Nur07.JPG[/img]
    Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and I\'m ok.

Wishing you luck Amber and McKenna!!!!

Hale, I love your nursery!

Good luck Amber! Be sure to come back soon and show us your beautiful daughter!

beautiful nursery...i adore it!!
    &hearts;LIDIA&hearsts;

so this is to any women on here that have already had babies or are pregnant...i am a little concerned with post partdum depression after my little one arrives...i have already done pretty good about getting off of most of my meds and i really dont want to have to up them after she comes but i really do fear for post partum..i want my little one to get all the attention she deserves and i cant be worrying about myself... especially if i am panicing more and having more anxiety!! any advice??Edited by: loveable101
    &hearts;LIDIA&hearsts;