Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Pregnant Women

[img]uploads/images/Hale/Hale-30_Small.JPG[/img]

This is me today at 30 weeks. I am having a really tough time at the moment. I have decided to give up work 4 weeks earlier than planned as I am too scared to leave the house after the experience on the carpark the other week and the constant nausea. I am crying all the time and in a real mess and none of the so called professionals willl help me. I really don't know how I am going to make it through the next 2 1/2 months because life is so miserable.
    Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and I\'m ok.

i know how you feel im only 8 weeks but feel sick most of the time ..... wont your gp help you in anyway ? have you tried explaining how you feel to the midwife or if no go try calling tommys midwifes who have a advice line there all midwifes and they might be able to help if you explain how you feel .... i hope it passes real soon for you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

they have already put me on anti-emetics, and the only other thing they suggest is hsopital but I don't want to go down that road. My CPN suggested relaxation tapes but they have never worked for me and sometimes I can't even sit down I feel so uncomfortable. Hope you feel better soon.

Hale, I know how you feel. I am afraid to leave the house as well incase I start to feel sick. I pretty much live on toast, oatmeal and couscous because my stomach can't handle anything else. I can feel myself getting fatter because of course my stomach can handle things like chips or french fries, so for a variety, I will eat this stuff. I haven't excersiced in over a month incase I get overheated, or feel sick. I can't get over loosing my poor cat. I'm hoping that I will start to feel better mentally after the 1st trimester.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hale-your bump is tiny!! I got huge. Imp sorry you are having a hard time. I dealt with that off and on through out the WHOLE pregnancy. It is not easy but sooo worth it in the end.. I promise. This is only temporary. I don't blame you for taking off work early...I couldn't imagine working in the first place while pregnant. Its ok to cry..your emotions are every where at this time. Try to stay positive, you can do this!!

Amber

Thank you kelly and amber. I hope you feel better siib kelly.

have u tried sea bands ? pregga pops ? accupunture is meant to be good .... zup and ice help me alot

7up i mean

I have worn my sea bands all through and in my opinion they are cr*p. I bought some preggie pops but the flavours turn my stomach. Not even anti-emetics have stopped me from heaving when the nausea has got really bad. I just feel so trapped because it is not a situation I can get out for another 10 weeks.

tommys the baay charity have midwifes who do a call in every day til around 5 here's the number see if they can suggest anything they are ever so good

give it a try please !!

0870 777 30 60

welp another doc appt today...i didnt get my membranes scraped as i had planned but that is ok because i am 75% effaced and now 2cm..holy crap i cant believe i havent popped yet!! they say it should be this week and that they dont expect me to get induced!! yah!! right now though i am completely uncomfortable and in so much pain...not to mention getting really really nervous almost to wear i get sick!! ugh...almost over!!
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;

Okay, so it's official. Today I am 12 weeks and 2 days along in my fourth pregnancy. At my doctor's appointment a couple of weeks ago we were able to hear the baby's heartbeat!!!

I just wanted to say CONGRATS to Lidia!!! Her little girl has come into the world!!!

awww congratulations lidia. Hope you are both ok.

thanks ladies!! we both are doing great!! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] Edited by: loveable101
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;

Wow Lidia..you need to e-mail me and tell me all about it!! Congrats!

hi everyone! I am newley pregnant! I thought I had a simple sv* but it turned out to be something great! lol. I am 5 weeks along and am due June 21, 2007! I am sooo excited!! In december we get to find out the sex of the baby!! My morning sicknesss hasnt been too bad so far. I only v* every few days...to tell u the truth, this is actually helping my emet because Im getting so used to it! I expect it every morning and it get easier each day!!!!! I cant wait till my little girl/boycomes into this world!! Edited by: tootpla

How is everyone doing with their pregnancies?
    ***Elvia***