Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I was just wondering how you gals were doing. Hope everything is going well!

(Gah at first I had in the title Simply Me written, then realized oops thats the wrong name!) [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Edited by: Galadriel

We're doing good. She has been a little fussy lately, and that's been hard, but we are getting through it. She is growing like a weed! She is so cute! I love her so much! I am now frantically trying to find a way I can work from home because I can't stand the thought of going back to work and leaving her at a daycare. If anyone has any ideas, let me know!

I am also really missing being pregnant. I had to go to the doctor yesterday and when I saw all of the pregnant women in the waiting room, I was so jealous. The same thing happened when I was out shopping today. I'm not too sure why I miss it all so bad because I couldn't wait for it to be over the first time, but I can't wait until I can get pregnant again now. I really miss the delivery too. It was just so amazing! We want to wait for a while because of the cost of daycare and also to give Kayla some time when it is just her. But, if I can find a way to work from home, it may happen sooner! The earliest would be next summer though, because we are going to Disney World fora family reunion and I want to be able to ride the rides (and I can't if I'm pregnant).I will keep you all posted when it happens though![img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

I'm so glad you are both doing well!

Lol, so once its over you tend to forget all the aches/pains and such and just want to do it again. I am like REAL scared of the whole labor part (yikes).

I have heard that if its THAT bad, then why do so many women go back for a second or even third (or more!) time. I know tho some pregnancies are way worse than others, but thats good that it goes all back to normal once you've had the baby.

Quote Originally Posted by sillygirl

We're doing good. She has been a little fussy lately, and that's been hard, but we are getting through it. She is growing like a weed! She is so cute! I love her so much! I am now frantically trying to find a way I can work from home because I can't stand the thought of going back to work and leaving her at a daycare. If anyone has any ideas, let me know!

Hi--glad you and baby are well!!!

I work from home as a Paralegal, and I can tell you it's WONDERFUL! But, before becoming a Paralegal, I worked from home for 2 other companies. One was a nurse registry as a staffing coordinator, and the other was a carpet company, working as a customer service rep. I will also be getting some extra income this fall working from home for a company that needs CSR's to call apartment complexes and filling in a database with ansswers to questions I'll be asking the rental agents. I know that Comcast hires home workers for CSR work as well. It's getting more and more common to work from home for legitimate companies, and you CAN find them. You can PM me for specifics if you want to, I'm glad to help!!
    ~*~Charlene~*~

AWWWW I can't wait to be a mommy!! I'm glad you guys are doing good. It gives me a little hope to hear that you actually miss being preg.!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Awwwww glad things are good for you. I can't wait for it to be over and to have my little baby to love and care for. I can't believe you are thinking of the next one so soon!!! You are way braver than me. I am not going through this again. Take care.
    Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and I\'m ok.

Glad all is going well! After I had my first, I missed being pregnant, too. Even though by the end, I hated being pregnant- sooo big and uncomfortable.
    All this baby talk is making me want to get pregnant again! My youngest is 15 months, and growing up so fast.

doing good here.. tuesday is my husband and mine's anniversary.. i cant believe its been a year allready! yay!

\"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

Galadriel - I was scared to death of labor and delivery. But, as soon as it was over, I realized just how wonderful it was! Yes, the contractions hurt, but I would do it again in a second. Once I got the epidural, I had no pain so I really was able to enjoy the delivery. I know everyone wants a quick, easy delivery, but mine was almost too fast - I feel like I didn't get to enjoy it enough! It really is a miracle and so amazing!

Hale - I felt the same way, especially toward the end.I was so uncomfortable, couldn't sleep, had bad heartburn, I just wanted it all to be over. Now I regret not really enjoying every moment of it. It's the only time when you will truly have your baby all to yourself. I miss that foot that was always killing my side more than anything!

kellybean - Did I miss a post? Are you pregnant? I remember you saying you wanted to be, but I don't remember seeing that you were. If so, congrats! If not, I wish you the best of luck. It was so wonderful!

daffodil - Are you thinking about getting pregnant again? How many kids do you have? What do you think is the perfect age gap?

Hey sillygirl,
    An epidural sounds like the way to go. Did it hurt to get it put in? Does it take long to recover after having the baby? Lol, I'd think the labor/delivery would be the part you'd want to get over the quickest, but maybe its different when you are in it.

Sillygirl, I have two kids, girls, 3 years and 15 months. I think that is a good age gap, because they are close enough to play together, but far enough apart that my first got to be a baby for a while. (She was just over 2 when my 2nd was born.) It was a bit of an adjustment for my first, with some jelousy, but now they are very close, and whenever I take my first anywhere without the baby, she keeps asking "where's sister? Where's sister?"
    I want more kids, but right now is a bad time. We are thinking of moving, and I want to work on my issues some before having any more kids. I'm thinking maybe when my youngest is 3, we might try for another.

Sillygirl, you didn't miss a post, I'm not preg. yet. But thanks anyway!! I will let you know!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Galadriel - I didn't think the epidural hurt at all. They numb it first, so all you feel is the prick of the shot to numb it. The actual epidural just feels like some pressure, but compared to the pain of the contractions, it's really nothing. I honestly think having blood drawn hurts worse. I'm sure it takes longer after a c-section, but it didn't take me long to recover at all. It's kind of hard to walk for the first couple of days, just because it's a little sore and swollen down there [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]. I felt pretty well recovered after a few days. I actually probably over did it a little because I hate just sitting around doing nothing, but as far as I know there was no harm done. I thought I would want labor and delivery to get over with fast, but it really was such a miracle - who knows, it could be my hormones talking right now[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img].