Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Has anyone tried these lollies? The Preggie Pops are suppose to ease morning sickness for pregnant mothers and the queasy pops are suppose to be for any queasiness in the stomach and is suppose to help for chemo and motion sickness too. Check it out.

http://www.threelollies.com/

i have they work even when u are in labor

I bought some when I found out I was pregnant ut just can't face them when I feel sick because of the flavours - I have gone off mint and ginger,lavender sounds horrible and the thought of anything sour is just yuck! If you are want to buy some try e-bay. I got 8 for less thanm £3.
    Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and I\'m ok.

I would like to resurrect this discussion to see if there are any more comments out there about these products. I know pregnancy is a big concern for us emet ladies out there and I am hoping to be pregnant soon myself. Just wondering if anyone has had luck w/ the preggie pops.

I've never used them but I found room temperature water with a wedge of lemon would help me sometimes.
    Georgi
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.