Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

My mom is going in for her cancer surgery today( afull masectomy due to an agressive form of invasive ductal carcinoma)and I got my period yesterday so, of course, I have the hormonal diareah today [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]. Does anyone know a quick cure since I'm gonna be in the hospital all day today and most of tonight too?
    \"Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans\"-John Lennon

imodium ad is great. good luck hun!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ibprofen for me....Good luck to yur Mom and you family I will be praying for you.

Id definately say Immodium, calms things right down. I'll be thinking of you and your mom.

I would go with immodium too. Good luck...i hope all goes well with your mom...you will be in our thoughts!!!
    Kate

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

good luck to your mum and all of your family ! x

Yeah, immodium, works great. Hope all goes well for your mum.

Hope it goes well for your mom.

I agree with Immodium AD.

Your mom will be in my thoughts!!
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Thanks everyone!! I'm finally home and my mom is resting comfortably at the hospital. My hormonal d. let up thankfully, but I had an emet moment [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img].I was to nervous to eat this morn. , so I had half a plain bagel and only took two bites of some yucky hospital food at about 12 noon while my mom was in surgery. When we got my mom to her room at about 4 p.m., she started to get nauseous and started burping[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]. Oh my stomache is still turning. I'm gonna go lie down. Thanks to everyone!!
    \"Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans\"-John Lennon