Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

okay, does anybody else have a cat that kills every little animal in sight and leaves them on your porch for you? well usually my cat kills birds, a mouse once in a while, one time he had a rabbit...this time he had a gigantic possum! my mom and i thought it was dead so after about 20 minutes of encouraging one another that we were brave enough to go outside and get rid of it, it started moving! my dad then informed us that possums usually play dead (he was sleeping and refused to wake up to help us, nice. lol). it was obviously hurt and very scared, so it sat there right infront of my backdoor for about an hour, just hissing and not moving at all. so we had to call animal control, and $125 later, the possum is gone but the animal trapper said that it looks as if it recently had babies, so we should expect 6-10baby possums lurking in our backyard within thenext few weeks. ugh, i am soo grossed out and i feel bad for the little guy! it was so sad. i think he was in shock. but i guess we can't take any chances with him just sitting around out there. oh well. just wanted to share!i'm bored!
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

Wow! I've never heard of a cat catching a possum! My cats kill all sorts of things and leave the carcasses scattered all over the yard.[img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]
    Thw worst was when I was little, one of the cats caught and killed a mole, and as the cat was climbing in the bathroom window with it, the mole fell in the toilet. My mom and I found it floating in there when we got home.

lol, not a cat, but rather a dog (at my parents' house that is). Came in handy, though, when the family had mice, and the dog killed all the mice. So that was good... lol.
    \"A life without love is no life at all.\"

Yeah. my old cat (Zeus) would drag all sorts of things to our backdoor- mice, moles, squirrels- you name it. Once, he had managed to catch a crow- and a very goodsized one at that. Jumped and got him just as he was flying away and pretty much decapitated him.....unfortunately, Zeus was also obese. So, he could only drag the dead headless crow halfway up our yard before he collapsed, panting.

Then, one day a coyote got Zeus.....sad, but the definition of Karma. I still miss the guy.

*amber*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My cat catches mostly birds but I've never heard of a possum. !! She brought me a mouse once for a present. Thanks Fluffy! I really like waking up to a dead mouse on my stomach. But If you think about it, that was really sweet of her.
    Sora: Riku, you\'ve been hanging out in the darkness too long. You gotta try to think positive.
    Kingdom hearts II

this is the first possum that my cat caught too! we were surprised because we've never even really seen possums around our house. ugh, it was soo gross

and amber, that's so sad that a coyote got zeus! i'm sorry to hear that
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state