Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Yay i have gained some weight back!! lol i've been trying to consume over 1000 calories a day for nearly 2 months now and i can see that my body is filling out more, for the first time in months, i was at the shops and walked passed a mirror and didn't see myself as thin and ill, my face is filling out more and i have more energy to do things, i can run again now which i couldn't before, thanks for all those people who supported me to helping me start eating again, i got a lot of help from this site, and it was you lot who helped me do it, as before i came on here i was only eating 4 biscuits, so thank you[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img].

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Well done Ruth. You are really strong and have come so far. I am proud of you.
    Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and I\'m ok.

Awww thank you very much[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img].

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Well done this is great! I put on a bit of weight recently and it is suprising the amount of difference it makes to energy and just a general feeling of wellbeing. Keep up the good work! x
    *katy*
    I have removed my myspace address because of our little \"invasion\" but if you want to add me just send a pm

Thank you[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]!! well done also!!, it does make you feel better and have more enrgy, which is much better then feeling weak and tried everyday, Thanks again for the kind words.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

Thats great Ruth! great job.. i wish i was having the prob .. i seem to be doing nothing but gaining weight these days.. finally i guess.

Take care hun
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

Good for you, Ruth!! I'm glad you are feeling and doing better.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Awww thanks for the replies!![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img], i didn't know how much i had put on, but i can see it, but i got some new scales yesterday as the others broke, and i have gained 11 pounds in 8 weeks, its all that ice cream lol, so im 6.1 now instead of 5 stone. Thanks again[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img].

Ruth xx
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

Ugh, lucky! I've lost weight like mad this summer. I still don't weigh as little as you do, though. Keep eating!

Oh I'm so glad Ruth - you have done so well and deserve all the praise you get hun! We are all so very proud of how you've coped with getting back into eating healthier, may you continue to do well and be back to a healthy weight as soon as is possible.Yay Ruth! [img]uploads/images/tcsarah/AA5_thumbs_upNOD.gif[/img]
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

You are doing great Ruth! I am so happy that you're feeling a lot better!

Good job Ruth!!!!!
    Kate

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Thank you for all the replies!![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]and thanks for all the support[img]smileys/smilies_39.gif[/img].

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

Well done Ruth. Im trying to put weight on at the moment and know how difficult it can be. Im glad you've had such success and its good that you are feeling better

Awwww thank you and keep going aswell[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img], i've gained it in 2 months, when i got told it would take me a year to put on at least 2 stone lol. Thanks again[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img].

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

yep its the ice cream.. gets ya everytime! lol... once i grew out of my ten years of lactose intolerance.. i gained TONS of weight.. its amazing what wieght you put on from dairy!! sometimes now i think i should go back on my dairyless diet to lose some lbs!! ugh.. but thats good for you girl!! keep it up.. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

Way to go! I am right on the underweight line so I can't say I need to put on weight. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]But that is really nice for you and I am glad you are doing better!

[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]~Luna
    Sora: Riku, you\'ve been hanging out in the darkness too long. You gotta try to think positive.
    Kingdom hearts II