ok, so I went to sleep last night about midnight feeling fine. My cell phone rings at 3:18 am waking me up. BUt there was no one there. No phone number just lot of static in the background so I hung up. Then I noticed I hada HORRIBLE pain in my left side. I felt kind of "off" so I get a little nervous and go to my closet nd put on some sweats and some socks. Then it happened. I started to dry heave. In my closet. So nothing happens and the pain is horrible. SO I decide to go to the E.R becuase I did not feel right. WEll I get there about 3:30 and they take blood and do a cat scan of my belly. Come to find out, I have a cyst on my ovary. That was the cause of the pain in my side. They do blood tests to make sure I do not have cancer and it was clear. The thing I keep thinking about is that phantom phone call. It was like someone was trying to warn me to go to the hospital and get checked out. It was literally a wake-up call. So, now I am worried that I will get ovarian cancer and die. I guess the cyst on the ovarie was what was causing my random nausea and dizziness since those were two of the symptoms. Has anyone else had an ovarian cyst? I am scared.