I got my driving licence eighteen years ago when I was eighteen and I remember the thing I dreaded the most was reversing around corners! I always mucked it up and thought I was bound to fail on that but when it came to taking the test, for the very first time I did a perfect one!

I just wish I had the nerve todrive - I was always nervous behind the wheel and never actually drove anywhere on my own after getting my licence. I even had refresher lessons a few years after passing my test but still didn't dare drive alone. I guess it's now turned into another phobia as the thought of driving scares me to the core. If somebody asked me whether I would like to be stuck in a room with people v*ing or drive somewhere I really wouldn't know which was the worst, it's that bad!

Anyway, enough of my ramblings. Just stick at it, it will all come good in the end, just make sure you keep up with your driving onceyou've got your licence and not waste it like me! [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img] Good luck!