Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I was cooking some easy mac & when I decided to use my cell phone to call someone the water driedup & i couldn't mix up the sauce so I added some water & i added a bit too much & it looked soupy. will it make me v*?
    ♥Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to sarah140 for my avatar and Fiona for my siggie
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"We can\'t help everyone. But everyone can help someone\"

I wouldn't think so...why do you think it would make you v????
    Kate

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

i don't know i guess cause i waited & then added the sauce mix too late & had to add the water.
    ♥Stephanie

No, you will be fine....really you'll be just fine. Enjoy your mac n cheese. I didn't mean to sound sarcastic, if i did, but go ahead and eat it, you'll be just fine!!!!!
    Kate

I agree it won't harm you[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] and won't make you v*.

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

Quote Originally Posted by kate1966
    No, you will be fine....really you'll be just fine. Enjoy your mac n cheese. I didn't mean to sound sarcastic, if i did, but go ahead and eat it, you'll be just fine!!!!!

no, you didn't. normally i wouldn't either. i guess lack of sleep kinda mixed up my judgement & made my emet flare for a sec there lol.
    ♥Stephanie

I understand, and i do it too, on occasion...and totally ruin the dinner...so i know what you are going through...
    Kate