Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Its 12.14am here at the moment and i just can't sleep. I watched this program about the world trade center ealrier which really made me think. I keep crying thinking about everything, about why is the world like this? why does there have to be so much hurt. I have days where i feel my life is to hard that i can't live anymore, and i feel like i can't stay here.

There are so many people in the world who have nothing, they have nothing at all, i just want to help them, i want to change the world, i know i can't, but i want to be able to help out and do things for other people, i hope people don't think im just being ott and that im just one person in the world who can't do nothing, but maybe everyone can. Im going to the animal center on saturday to ask if i can volunteer (sp) to help out with the animals as i think they are amazing to, but i want to join christian aid to help out kids who have nothing.

Im sorry to write all this, i really needed to get it off my chest, i just think if the world came together, the world could have peace, but i guess thats not how it was planned.

People on here are really lovely people and your doing something good everday by talking to others who need help and thank you for those who have helped me out.

Take care everyone.

Ruth
    xxxx
    </span></font>
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You are a very good person, and the world definitely needs more people like you.

Things like the 9/11 attacks happens because of our complacency. I feel that Americans, especially, are spoiled, complacent, and have our priorities all wrong.

I have, many times, bought a homeless person a meal, given baby food to hungry babies, helped animals, stuff like that. Sometimes I feel guilty, too, for being fortunate.

There was a time where I was "cut off" from family $$$ because I married a jerk (1st hubby), and literally lived in my car off and on for a few months. Now I have so much, but will NEVER forget what it's like to be down and out. I think people and animals do deserve a helping hand, and bless you for helping out!![img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Hey Ruth I don't think your being silly at all. I know how you feel, like you just want to help people. Part of why I love it here is I feel I can really help others. I think its great that you do want to help those in need (both people and animals alike).

Hi Ruth. I watched the 9/11 programme last night too and it really upset me. It left me feelingso sadand angry. What those people and their familes went through... I can't even imagine the horror or pain. How anyone could be so evil as to put innocent people through that, well, I really can't comprehend it. However, it moved me to tearstoo the bravery, compassion and total altruism some of the people displayed who helped others, putting their own lives on the line, many dying when they could have saved themselves.

I agree with Charlene, the world definitely needs more people like you Ruth - always there to offer support, help and friendly words to anybody in need. And I think you would make a terrific volunteer! I did some volunteer work for our local RSPCA shelter some years ago and really enjoyed working with the animals, the onlythingwas I wanted to bring them all home, lol!

Keep your chin up, hun, and take care. Please let us know how things go at the animal shelter!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

Hey thanks so much for the replies and kind words[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]. I got incontact with the animal shelter and i can go down on saturday to have a look around to start with[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]haha my mums like, don't bring any animals home lol. I also got in contact with christain aid, theres this course you can do and you go round schools talking about what help they give to homeless kids in other countries. Thank you for the kind words, i will let you know how it goes also, thanks again[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img].

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.