Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

For those of you who watched and remember this show I have a silly question. When do Donna and David have sex?!?! They show re-runs of this show on Sat. mornings on the soap opera channel, and this morning they showed the episode where they go to New Orleans and once again David gets turned down!!!! I used to watch this show all the time when I was in high school and before I got married, but then I lost track ................ marriage and kids can do that to ya, lol!!!!

Edited by: jennyleigh1975

Do they ever have sex? I didn't think they did, I thought see lost her virginity to someone else. I could be wrong though.

LOL- ahhhh....90210....they are now showing re-runs of this on Deja-View here in Canada.

I'm not sure if and when they actually DO have sex......weren't they supposed to lose their virginity to each other, but then David up and porks some other girl? And then Donna walks in on them while they are making out in a limo? That's all I can remember, lol....

...and isn't Tori Spelling one of the fugliest people ever? I randomly ran into her a few times last summer while she was shooting a movie here, and lemme tell you she is MESSED UP.

*amber*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

they do right after they graduate college. i've been keepin up w/ the reruns.
    ♥Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to sarah140 for my avatar and Fiona for my siggie

\"We can\'t help everyone. But everyone can help someone\"