Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Everyday for a while now i have been getting stomach pains and upset stomachs for a while, i know my stomach still finds it hard to digest food, but i have noticed they always occur when theres an argument going on. Its like at the moment my parents right now are arguing about money and i feel awfull and my stomach has the pains again, its like my ibs pains really bad, i can't seem to talk to my dad now without feeling ill. Also my dad knows that i cut my arms and my mum always keeps sharp things away from me so i take them to cut with but, a few times my dad has had a knife or a stanly knife tool in his hand and says "Im going to stab you and kill you" and he laughs and goes its only a joke, a joke?? how is that a joke, the other day i walked past him going into my room and he had a tool in his hand and started faking th cutting motions on his arm, and laughed thinking it was funny and to be honest its really hurtfull that my own dad would do seomthing like that. Im worried because a while back my dad would hit my mum and i used to have to get in the way so she didn't get hurt, he stopped doing that for a while, but now again the other day he raised his fist at her[img]smileys/smilies_16.gif[/img]. Im just fed up with it all, im sorry to moan on here and stuff. My goal in life (yeah its silly) is i want to do something in design and photography, or animation and im trying to set up my own kind of website with a portfolia on, and then hopefully move to florida, thats my goal that i want to reach, but i think you have to have a job there first to move there so its going to be kind of hard unless i can get a job there first and then find someone to rent. I know that i will have to leave my mum and friends, i love my friends so much, but i just want to start again, i don't want to end up commiting suicide from all of this, my stomach just hurts the whole time and i have been to the doctors and they just say its because im eating again, well when i don't eat, do eat, have not as much, anything my stomach still does it..sorry for the rant..

If anyone is bored and would like something to watch, i made a short animation with lego men lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPSuhPoqYSM

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Aw babe, I am so sorry you're feeling this way. I would say that your stomach aches are definetly related to stress from your parents arguing. When i was little and my mum and dad fought in the car (they can never agree on directions lol) i always used to feel sick. Maybe when they argue you could leave the house..go for a walk or something? As for your dad....you have to ignore the people who don't support you because you know how good you are and how far you have come. Is there anyway that your mum could move out or live with a relative? You will feel much better if you know she is safe and i know it's tough but your parents would probably be much happier apart.

As for your life goal, there is no way that is silly! Your videos are really funny and you seem to have a lot of talent. When things look bad remember this goal, there is no reason at all why you shouldn't achieve it. Starting again somewhere won't make the problems you have disappear, can you get any therapy? Maybe having someone to help you work throught this will make it easier.

I really hope you feel a bit better soon, im here if you need to talk [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

x x x x x
    *katy*
    I have removed my myspace address because of our little \"invasion\" but if you want to add me just send a pm
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey Ruth,

I am so sorry that your parents are arguing so much, and I would definately say your stomach aches are related to them arguing. I worry tho about your dad saying that to you, that he said "Im going to stab you and kill you", even tho it was "joking" when he said it, this worries me, you don't think he would ever hurt you do you? He has shown that he can hurt your mom (hitting her). I just fear for your safety. Definately the sooner you're out of that house the better. I know you love your mom a lot, and when you move out you two can still visit and see each other. Didn't you say your mother had a friend who would let you move in with her or rent with her?

I think you have a lot of talent, I saw some of your work, and I love your videos lol you have a great sense of humor.

Hey thanks for the replies and for caring[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]. Thanks about the video's, im trying to set up a website at the moment to put the stuff on. As for my dad, i told my mum about what he keeps doing and she said its bad, but she can't do nothing about it, i think she's scared to do anything, just the fact he takes her money and always ask's her what she's doing, and everything. I really just need to go, just like do it, its going to be scary i guess, but better in the long run, i just don't think its safe being around my dad anymore, ok he laughs and says its ok a joke, but its not funny, its very hurtfull and scary, i honestly think he needs help, he has gone really weird on everyone andjust dosn't understand things.
    It would be awesome if i found a flat mate who had emetophobia aswell, well not awesome they had it to, but so they would understand. I don't really have any relative's i could stay with, i think to flat shre or rent a room could be a good first step. Thank you for your kind words also and help[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img].

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]