Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Does anyone??

Does anyone here flat share?? im really going to have to push harder to move out now, i sometimes think i won't cope without my mum, but maybe i would be able to better, and get freedom. Its just my parents constant arguing infront of my brother and i, but the only way i could move out is if i flat shared with someone as i wouldn't have enough money to live on my own, it just worries me that i would be with someone i don't know and what if they were someone who wasn't very clean, thats my biggest fear.

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Are there any roommate referral services in your area? I went through one of those several years ago, and got a good roommate. The one I went to had a questionaire for prospective roommates, so you could see if you agreed on a lot of the major roommate issues.

Hey, im no really sure,mayb i should try and get some infomation? thanks for your reply[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]. You see i don't know whether to say in the city where im living or just move away, but i would visit my mum and friends, but im thinking maybe moving to somewhere like near london would be good as there are more jobs there, im going to this place called connextions and they help with jobs and they can help with housing to for people aged 16-21 so i think maybe going there, thanks again for the reply[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img].

Ruth x</font>

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.