Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: OT: Haircut

Hey guys!

I am thinking about getting a haircut, and, as i am not the smartest person hair-wise, i was hoping that you could give me some advice.

I've never gone short yet, and my hair is quite flat. I'm going to post a pic of how i look now, and maybe you guys could give me some suggestions?

[img]uploads/images/spilledmilk/ZC1_n1244040407_30035655_8065.jpg[/img]

Thanks!

<3 Anya--Edited by: spilled_milk
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Anya- I can totally picture you withsideswept bangs (not severe- very soft on the features), and some major layers. You can still keep some of the length, but the layers will give your hair a lot more body (and since the hair won't be weighed down as much, you will be able to play around with different textures a lot easier- curls, waves, etc).

This way, it won't be toomuch of a shock either- its not like you are losing a lot of length in one shot. You can always decide to go a bit shorter afterwards, but with the initial cut, leaving a bit of room to play with may be a good idea.

Here is just an idea of what I mean- I totally see you as a bit of a Molly Sims- ish type of gal, and think something like this (maybe a bit shorter) would totally complement the shape of your face

[img]uploads/images/crimgoddess/1B4_random2.jpg[/img]

[img]uploads/images/crimgoddess/E3D_random.jpg[/img]Edited by: crimgoddess

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks!

I had actually been thinking about that, i wasn't sure about the bangs because my hair isn't wavy, but i think i might go to the hairdresser and ask if she can do it. Thanks!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

You've got the same face-shape as my cousin andshe used to have the same style that you have at the moment.A few years ago she had it cut to just below shoulder level and layered, with a longish side-partedfringe cut into it. The style really suits her and I think it would you. There are some sites online with loads of different styles, below are the ones I've used before, have a look and see if you spot anything you like, then print it out and take it to your hairdresser!

http://www.hair-styles.org/

http://www.ukhairdressers.com/style/main.asp
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb