Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Feeling Rough

I suppose this is maybe more than a whine, I feel n*, I cant find anything that is stopping it..

Im alone, Im tired, Im fed up and I feel like I just want to give up at the moment...

I feel like I want to have d* but it isnt happening, I am VERY n* and the gurgeling cramping moving around thing is just annoying me..

I dont even know if help would be a good idea, I just feel ill

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Are you stressed? You know stress can turn your stomach into a war zone. [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

Try some tea, water, maybe a little bit of coke or ginger ale. Lately I've taken to going out on a walk whenever I am n* or gurgly, no matter what time day or night. It helps me re-focus my brain away from my tummy.

I hope you feel better!

Hey,

So I eventually went to sleep last night and woke up this morning by a phone call, a long one at that, that I needed to take but anyway, *TMI* I was passing absolutly disgusting gas, and I still am a little, see I havent ate yet and theres a little pressure in my bowels..

My mother and her bf are coming down in a bit that doesnt help, also I need to eat well try because of my anti-biotics, I reckon that if it was them it would have started when I started taking them, so Im at a loss to this n* and dodgey bowels [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Antibiotics can affect your system when you are finished taking them. The last time I was on them, earlier this year, I felt a little off while taking them, then as soon as I finished them (TMI) had a lot of cramping and really foul gas. Have you tried eating yogurt, or taking some probiotics? That should help restore the balance, and get things back to normal quicker.

Got to agree with Daffodil there, get some Yakult down you! The anti-biotics will have killed off all the friendly bugs in your gut and you need to restore the balance. You'll feel a lot better!

I really wish I could take them but dairy makes my ibs go mental, need to find some other way or put up with the d*[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

Have you heard of Multibionta? It's a probiotic in tablet form, and also a multivitamin. They're not destroyed by tummy acid, so they get straight to the gut where they're needed. They should be ok for you to take, and you can get them in Asda or Tesco as well as in chemists. They have seen me through some dodgy moments!

Dreamer your a star, I had forgot about them..

I know my mum has had a little n* problems with them but good results, so for a week or 2 im sure if it helps I could try then..

Thankx hun x

You're welcome!

I've heard that people who take probiotics get fewer sv*s, and they can prevent fp* (which i know is true, lol) And I haven't had a bad ibs flare-up since I started taking them. Definitely worth a try....