Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Feeling Off

So felt off most of the day, tired and my bowels are off..

Im due my period soon but I dont normally feel n*, I feel like I need ot go but not really a heavy pressure, could I have a bug??

Im pretty tired of this and needing a little advice about this, got my partner up for the weekend, so hopefully things will pee off

Ive got some cramping feelings and been to the loo twice, both a bit uncomfortable and rushed..

Anyone got any insight to this?

[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

So yup me again, I have this disgusting sweet taste at the back of my throat and I feel rough...

I think its something to do with my tooth thing the abcess, and I feel n*

Why oh why is this happening to me????

I don't know what this is...but it's probably a combination of your period and the abcess....i know you must feel really bad.....are you on an anti biotic for your abcess? If not, you need to be....I hope you feel better soon.
    Kate

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Hey Kate,

Yea There finishing tomorrow the antibiotics, Im hoping that it is the abcess, just feel rubbish, if it is my period Im guessing that it isnt going to be a good one!