Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

i am on day 3 of the nuvaring and i get n between 5pm and 8pm.......hits me like morning sickness.....i get hot, shaky....no tummy ache....just bad n* can you v* w/o a stomach ache? I am better now....after i took a dramamine and it took 45 min to kick in. I want this to work.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

usually new medications have side affects like this for about the first week.. after that it gets better i swear!!

I was like this too when first put on the pill.. not to scare you but in MY experiences the couple times i have v* i had no stomach aches but my stomach deffinately felt "off" not normal and i ate anyway.. and paid for that.. but oh well.

it will get better though just give it another day or two.. maybe sip on some tea.. like chia tea .. it has ginger in it. GREAT for n* !
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

Hey hun,

As you know ive never taken it so I dont know!

But just to let you know im thinking of you and sending good vibes that this passes for you soon x

Thanks all. I am getting some tea now......i just would like to let this work this time and not give up

also my mom said a sv is going round her school YUCK

my n lasted till almost midnight! I read somewhere that nuvaring most likely will not make you v. But I can i get rid of the n? it was horrible! Day 4of nuvaring

Hey there!

I had a nuvaring for 6 months, and never encountered any n* at all. Is it possible that it is something else causing the feeling? I would stick with it and make sure you know what is causing you to feel bad.

Hang in there!

--Kim

I don't have any n* with the nuvaring - I'm on about my 5th month or so. None when I started either. Like tink said, maybe it's something else? but maybe try to stick with it! Good luck, keep us posted!

no n yesterday or today!!!! i hope it stays that way!!!

Hey...hang in there...I've been on the nuvaring for 2 years and never had n* with it. I did however get VERY n* when I was on the patch though. Everyone is different I guess. I hope you feel better soon!!

i ma on my second week...and all is well!!! I stuck it out and it seems to be ok!!!

Thanks to all