Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

View Poll Results: Does It Scare You When It Happens?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Oh my goodness, yes, biggest fear!

11 50.00%
  • Only if I or my children are attending it

9 40.91%
  • Yes but not enough to ruin my day

0 0%
  • Neutral or don’t care

1 4.55%
  • No not at all

1 4.55%

Does it scare you? For me I voted "yes, but only if I or my children are attending" [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

It totally scares me!! Goodness, I panic if my son tells me that someone in another grade v*ed, I couldn't imagine how I'd react to something like that....
    Homeschooling, maybe???

There are two schools in my area that have been closed. It honestly scares the heck out of me, even though my kids are not in school yet. I am seriously considering homeschooling.
    I just think of all those parents in the area that are taking their infected kids to the grocery store and such. I am trying to keep my kids at home until this blows over. I know these viruses are around all the time, but while they are so rampant, I'm taking extra precautions!

I put if i or my children (which are non exsistant right now) lol.. are attending it
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

OMG I know. Viruses in school used to bother me so much more than they do now. When I was in elementary school, pretty much all through elementary school, I begged my parents to homeschool me and they got mad and said they didn't want to, that I needed better social skills, and that they work during the day so they wouldn't have the time to do it... but umm ya now I'm actually pretty glad I go to school.

I said "yes, but only if or my children are attending it". This is a nightmare I go through every December, but I never gave it much thought before I had children.

Ya I don't even have children. Well, of course I don't I'm still in high school. But I'm not planning on ever having them either, I'd be wayyy to selfish of a mother, I just know it. Haha ever since my horrible pneumonia and anxiety/depression problems as a young child I decided "that's it, theres not way I'm gonna put up with this in the future with my kids" so ya.