Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

The new website looks great! However, I'm having trouble finding two of my subjects in the Discussion Forums. I did a search on them and nothing came up. I did a search on my username and nothing came up. Can someone help?

Thanks, Kim

Quote Originally Posted by Kim Parnell

The new website looks great! However, I'm having trouble finding two of my subjects in the Discussion Forums. I did a search on them and nothing came up. I did a search on my username and nothing came up. Can someone help?

Thanks, Kim

Hi Kim,

Are you looking for something you posted a while back? Because these forums are completely new as of April 7th... if you want access to the Old Forums, look to your left, and under reference, it should say Old Forums...Hope that helps!
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks NCSmile6!

Your suggestion was right on the money. I found my other Posts in the "Old Forums". Thanks for your help.

Kim

Kim -- welcome to our family

Jen xxxxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kim,

You're welcome!!!

I remember you mentioning that you lived in Texas on the old forums...are you still up for a Texan convention?? I am in the Houston-area...and you?Edited by: NCsmile6
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt